Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunning down cops is good for nobody. Sad we have people thinking this helps anything. My FB newsfeed is littered with ignorant posts.

Have better friends.

When somebody posts something dumb on Facebook I delete them.

I'm down to like 80 friends from 400 and most are family and half don't post anything to begin with. My feed is lovely.

I hate people more and more the older in get.

baa55df03342db29aea486974e8f6c3cb7322e6b859863a2f3e29388450e85a8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have better friends.

I'm down to like 80 friends from 400 and most are family and half don't post anything to begin with. My feed is lovely.

Im noticing that as well. The older (hopefully wiser I get) the less and less I like people in general. I hope I dont become Alex and run off the neighborhood kids when they walk by.

Im noticing that as well. The older (hopefully wiser I get) the less and less I like people in general. I hope I dont become Alex and run off the neighborhood kids when they walk by.

I was talking about it with the wife earlier today.

I have my immediate family and like three friends that don't live within 200 miles of me. I have one guy at work that is chill.

In pretty much hate everyone else. She was asking why I don't go out more or make friends here. I hate everyone that's why. Everyone, especially here, fucking sucks.

It isn't even that I think I'm better than anyone or something like that. I just don't care. I don't give a shit. I feel like Peter on Office Space.

The office was talking about this shit yesterday.

"What do you think XO?"

I don't give a shit. I got more important things tonworry about.

"You see what happened at the parade?"

Yea, they should have ran them over. It was a parade for kids.

Yea, nobody likes me.

my TL is dead compared to all the rioting and protesting. Apparently when cops get executed then it's not trendy enough. I pretty much hate everyone. I only post about sports now and it keeps me content.

I was talking about it with the wife earlier today.

I have my immediate family and like three friends that don't live within 200 miles of me. I have one guy at work that is chill.

In pretty much hate everyone else. She was asking why I don't go out more or make friends here. I hate everyone that's why. Everyone, especially here, ****ing sucks.

It isn't even that I think I'm better than anyone or something like that. I just don't care. I don't give a ****. I feel like Peter on Office Space.

The office was talking about this **** yesterday.

"What do you think XO?"

I don't give a ****. I got more important things tonworry about.

"You see what happened at the parade?"

Yea, they should have ran them over. It was a parade for kids.

Yea, nobody likes me.

resized_compassionate-shark-friend-meme-generator-it-s-okay-i-hate-people-too-c6297a.jpg

Man, y'all a bunch of Alex's and BigTT's up in here!

And @JCBRAVE stop lying. You know you have no black friends. Stop making shit up.

Just because you played sports with some black people in high school doesn't make them your friends.

A black man follows me everywhere when the sun is out

I hate the winter time because the nights come quicker/
The light make the whites think I'm a nice young nigga/
But at night they think twice and walk a little faster/
It's funny, a 100 years ago I woulda called this nigga master/
Oh funny how the tables turn but the fire still burnin/

Lol your post made me think of these lyrics.

Man, y'all a bunch of Alex's and BigTT's up in here!

And @JCBRAVE stop lying. You know you have no black friends. Stop making **** up.

Just because you played sports with some black people in high school doesn't make them your friends.

We all know you were involved in that NYC shooting.

You ain't fooling nobody.

I hate the winter time because the nights come quicker/
The light make the whites think I'm a nice young nigga/
But at night they think twice and walk a little faster/
It's funny, a 100 years ago I woulda called this nigga master/
Oh funny how the tables turn but the fire still burnin/

Lol your post made me think of these lyrics.

Mine was from Anchorman 2 so we were a little off base haha

Have better friends.

Soon you will get a flat top and become me....just not as good looking, athletic or wealthy. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back