Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure we will sign someone but sure would be nice to have our first round pick contribute....

Considering I don’t think he cares enough to be out there or is even close to ready to play. DQ is the next man up. Don’t think moving Saffold to T is the answer. He was moved to G for a reason and is playing well. No reason to disrupt that.

Whoever it is will need some damn help, Arthur. #70 out there getting his damn brains beat in with a rock by Yannick and Art’s on the sideline reading Green Eggs and Ham.

JC Brave, please report to the team. We will need you to backup at LT before too long. Tough to keep a qb and playoff chances healthy in this league with a third or fourth rate tackle....

Whoever it is will need some damn help, Arthur. #70 out there getting his damn brains beat in with a rock by Yannick and Art’s on the sideline reading Green Eggs and Ham.

Help? We don’t send help anymore. Mularkey and mushmouf have left the building. These mfers gotta hold their own.

We ain’t about to fake make another RT into an “aLl pRo”

Who's on the practice squad? I doubt they do anything drastic. That Brewer kid came out of nowhere and played well. Ty was playing well too actually. It's probably Q's opportunity unless he really blows it.

I’m sure we will sign someone but sure would be nice to have our first round pick contribute....

Considering I don’t think he cares enough to be out there or is even close to ready to play. DQ is the next man up. Don’t think moving Saffold to T is the answer. He was moved to G for a reason and is playing well. No reason to disrupt that.
I don't know. His actions certainly speak for themselves, but seeing him on the sidelines with his helmet on, I felt as if he was disappointed his number wasn't called. Good. He's still a competitor at the end of the day. Maybe this lights the spark.

Now that said, I wouldn't put him at LT and I'm not sold on the idea of moving Kelly. He's holding his own at RT and moving him might make two spots weaker.

I don't know. His actions certainly speak for themselves, but seeing him on the sidelines with his helmet on, I felt as if he was disappointed his number wasn't called. Good. He's still a competitor at the end of the day. Maybe this lights the spark.

Now that said, I wouldn't put him at LT and I'm not sold on the idea of moving Kelly. He's holding his own at RT and moving him might make two spots weaker.

I think Kelly is fine at either spot. He’s proven he can fill in both spots but Wilson has 2 weeks of practice under his belt lol I have zero confidence in him. He’s got as many run in with the law as he does weeks of practice....

Switching sides really isn't as bad as everyone says. You definitely don't want to do it in the middle of the game, but with a week of practice, it's not terrible.

And at this point, I'd rather have a less comfortable Kelly, than a warm body at LT.

Keep in mind that Kelly was terrible at LT last year when Lewan was serving his suspension.

Cordy Glenn, need some experience

Clay Matthew's would be a decent option at LB

I like Bates though, I think he'll fill in nicely for Brown

Yea Kelly has actually been pretty good on the right side so maybe just focus on the left and leave him alone on the right. He is better on the right and I'd rather have Quessenberry with help on the left and Kelly trusted on the right. Best to not mess up more than one spot.

Now if they actually think the rooky is ready it changes things but there is still a risk he could come in and really suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back