Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaiah Wilson will be a multi season pro bowler with the titans. :popcorn:
I hope so. Davis was certainly sucky last year and developing nicely. I think Wilson can be if he WANTS to be. In my view, it all abut his attitude as to whether he makes it or not. I hate wasting 1st rounders so let’s keep our fingers crossed.

I hope so. Davis was certainly sucky last year and developing nicely. I think Wilson can be if he WANTS to be. In my view, it all abut his attitude as to whether he makes it or not. I hate wasting 1st rounders so let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Yea, dude can either be a Chance Warmack or a Taylor Lewan depending on his work ethic.

Either way, JR has hit on every first round pick since he took over. Even if Wilson is a bust, Robinson has still drafted better than any GM the Titans have had since moving to Tennessee.
Conklin
Davis
Jackson
Evans
Simmons.
Not to mention the players he struck gold on in later rounds.
Henry
Byard
J. Smith
Jayon Brown
Landry
A.J Brown
N. Davis
And there are a couple of rotation guys who’ve also played well.
Cruikshank
Hooker
Long
JR is drafting and signing free agents well, and the wins the Titans have been stringing together are a result of that. Yes, he’s gonna have misses, but he’s doing better than a lot of GMs in the league. JMO

No doubt he is, but I’m sure even JR is very disappointed in how little impact his off-season moves have made. One bad offseason doesn’t ruin a career, but when you have a team that was on the cusp of making a super bowl you hope to add the parts that get them to the big game...instead we are relying on the same guys getting better

No doubt he is, but I’m sure even JR is very disappointed in how little impact his off-season moves have made. One bad offseason doesn’t ruin a career, but when you have a team that was on the cusp of making a super bowl you hope to add the parts that get them to the big game...instead we are relying on the same guys getting better
His two big pass rushing FAs didn’t pan out, but they were on 1 year prove it deals. At least they didn’t financially strap the team in the future. The oline is doing better his season than last year without the help of the first round pick. No harm there. Fulton has potential. If he turns out to be a decent starter, the draft isn’t a total bust. He has added a couple of CBs who are contributing, and in hindsight, resigning Kelly and letting Conklin and Casey (even though that one stung us fans) go was prudent. Especially since the cap will be reduced next season. Addition by subtraction, so the team can remain a contender are almost as good. It hasn’t been the best off season for JR, but nothing he has done has caused the team to take a step backwards. Don’t forget how Floyd Reese mortgaged the future in the early years in Nashville to attempt to get to a Super Bowl. He spent big, without thinking ahead. Backfired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back