Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel pretty good about myself predicting the jags would be the worst.
I predict lots of stuff and predicting the ja
would not be the first college HC to troll the NFL for $s

thinking of saben in miami particularly & kelley as well
Bobby Petrino. Have yet to see a bigger college joke.

I’ve never witnessed a franchise go from legit Super Bowl contenders to crashing and burning so fast like the Jaguars.
Are you talking about 3 years ago or did I someone think they were actual legit contenders this year?

I’ve havent seen Jax as legit SB contenders since around 2000.

Are you talking about 3 years ago or did I someone think they were actual legit contenders this year?

I’ve havent seen Jax as legit SB contenders since around 2000.

I believe they lost by 4 in the AFC championship 3 years ago. Then they were back to being awful again the next year lol

When they lost all of their games to us...... savory!
Titan fans knew the outcome of that AFCC game once we knew the matchup... so did tarpkitty fans in their hearts

msm/rest of world thought jags were a lock... one of the true opportunities to clean up as a gambler & I am sure the pros did just that

tarpkitties were 15-0 vs rest of NFL & coming off a 62-7 playoff beatdown of the fish in HoF Marino's last game... 0-3 vs Superb Owl bound Titans

the early season first game in Jacksonville was close but Tennessee rolled them in Nashvegas later in year & rolled them in the AFCC game in Jacksonville

Last edited by a moderator:
Titan fans knew the outcome of that AFCC game once we knew the matchup... so did tarpkitty fans in their hearts

msm/rest of world thought jags were a lock... one of the true opportunities to clean up as a gambler & I am sure the pros did just that

tarpkitties were 15-0 vs rest of NFL & coming off a 62-7 playoff beatdown of the fish in HoF Marino's last game... 0-3 vs Superb Owl bound Titans

the early season first game in Jacksonville was close but Tennessee rolled them in Nashvegas later in year & rolled them in the AFCC game in Jacksonville
Titans did nothing but seep their balls on Tarpkitty foreheads that year! Unfortunately, I went to Vegas for the SB, bet $500 on Titans +7. Pushed... long drive back to Vegas from SLC.

I believe they lost by 4 in the AFC championship 3 years ago. Then they were back to being awful again the next year lol
Even though they over achieved and reached the AFCCG, I never saw them as “legit SB contenders” at that time.

If I’m being real, same happened with the titans. It was because of their AFCCG and the fact they were a playoff team the couple years before, that the SB contender belief came around.

jags seemed more of a flair up not real contenders to me. Same for their 2007-ish playoff visit.

Ya'll laugh now, but all this means is that the Titans will be handing Urban his first and only NFL victory.

We just got beat by the fucking Jets.

I still think the sorry Jag players are just looking for any excuses they can not to work hard. Changing the attitude of a franchise is the hardest part of turning a crap organization into a good one.

Even though they over achieved and reached the AFCCG, I never saw them as “legit SB contenders” at that time.

If I’m being real, same happened with the titans. It was because of their AFCCG and the fact they were a playoff team the couple years before, that the SB contender belief came around.

jags seemed more of a flair up not real contenders to me. Same for their 2007-ish playoff visit.

very true, I was thinking the same about the Titans too. At least it wasn’t a huge drop but the sad thing is I feel like if Vrabel had hired legit coordinators they would be contenders.

very true, I was thinking the same about the Titans too. At least it wasn’t a huge drop but the sad thing is I feel like if Vrabel had hired legit coordinators they would be contenders.
Technically we didn’t drop off.
improved to 11-5, just lost in the WC game in the 1 n dones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back