Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a couple of years ago a NFL player said that playing in Florida was like a paid vacation. I can't remember if he played in Miami or Jax, I think at the time all the Florida franchises were bad.

Only person who should care about some hot girl grinding up on Urban is his wife. His team is a bunch of morons who don't want to work hard and prefer being the worst franchise in the league.
Um what? You don’t think his boss should care? You don’t think that the guys who have devoted their lives to playing in the NFL should care? I call bull hockey.

Um what? You don’t think his boss should care? You don’t think that the guys who have devoted their lives to playing in the NFL should care? I call bull hockey.
Yeah, why would his boss care? Ok, lets cut every player in the nfl who has cheated on his wife/gf.

let me know how many teams you can field with what is left over.

Yeah, why would his boss care? Ok, lets cut every player in the nfl who has cheated on his wife/gf.

I don’t know about most players but I am pretty sure that Tom Brady is just a Cuckold!

You’re right. That’s what happened. Gruden cheated on his wife/gf. Completely proven. No contest.

He didn't fly back with the team after the game, he hung out with the floozie instead, said he was going to visit family. He then canceled team meetings on Monday to deal with the fallout.

If you are a player who cares then you should be pissed

and he wore a pink gay oHIostate pullover

its the oHIostate part that make it gay

FrequentQuarrelsomeElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif

DbzEjNkXcAAC68x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back