Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dh22 SHOULD have played as soon as he was healthy and THAT is on DH22 & vrable

then DH22 might have been ready for playoff intensity

Dh22 SHOULD have played as soon as he was healthy and THAT is on DH22 & vrable

then DH22 might have been ready for playoff intensity
Regardless, seeing as his punch didn’t have the same sting, Foreman should of gotten more carries. Maybe on that 4th and 1 after nono on 3rd and 1. That delay handoff was ducking dumb!

My superbowl expectations were high last year. I thought Tanny could get it done. And the season went better than expected. But ultimately, he dropped the ball, not the mic. So my expectations are low this year, and even lower without AJ. Personally, making the playoffs is expected, but everything else is gravy. The Chiefs and Bills are just too powerful.

I love the doubters and historically, the titans do too. Keep it up.

just for reminders
Last 2 meetings vs Bills:
34-31 titans W
42-16 titans W

Last vs chiefs:
27-3 titans W

no excuses, Mahomes and Allen played those games. Titans beat the full and best roster either team could offer.

I love the doubters and historically, the titans do too. Keep it up.

just for reminders
Last 2 meetings vs Bills:
34-31 titans W
42-16 titans W

Last vs chiefs:
27-3 titans W

no excuses, Mahomes and Allen played those games. Titans beat the full and best roster either team could offer.
Very true the doubters motivate them but......we also lost to the Texans, Jets, Steelers and Bengals in the biggest game of the year.

My superbowl expectations were high last year. I thought Tanny could get it done. And the season went better than expected. But ultimately, he dropped the ball, not the mic. So my expectations are low this year, and even lower without AJ. Personally, making the playoffs is expected, but everything else is gravy. The Chiefs and Bills are just too powerful.

Chiefs going to look totally different without Tyreek. They might not even be the second best in the AFC WEST.

Chiefs going to look totally different without Tyreek. They might not even be the second best in the AFC WEST.
Think one man makes that much of a difference? We hardly missed BDH last year. He's definitely an incredible player. You are probably right, and I hope you are. I hate the Chiefs, because of the recent success.

Think one man makes that much of a difference? We hardly missed BDH last year. He's definitely an incredible player. You are probably right, and I hope you are. I hate the Chiefs, because of the recent success.

I think so hills ability to draw 2 defenders far away from the line very quickly is going to change that team massively imo. They are going to rely on Hardman doing that job and isn't even close to hill

I think so hills ability to draw 2 defenders far away from the line very quickly is going to change that team massively imo. They are going to rely on Hardman doing that job and isn't even close to hill
If that’s the case they should of paid him the money. Guess we gonna find out!

Tyreek is as dynamic as dynamic comes. KC offense just got 2 flat tires losing him. Gone are the days where Mahomes can toss it downfield and get a positive result. Hardeman is good but nowhere the talent of Tyreek.

Tyreek is as dynamic as dynamic comes. KC offense just got 2 flat tires losing him. Gone are the days where Mahomes can toss it downfield and get a positive result. Hardeman is good but nowhere the talent of Tyreek.

KC is most definitely not going to be as good. Teams can double Kelce now without batting an eye. Because juju, scantling aren't scaring anyone.

I agree to a point! Only one Cheetah, but also elite TE and elite RB. Enough to work with there saving more than a few dollars to spend on the rest of the team. Guess we’ll see.

The off the field issues with Hill. You cannot pay everybody. I think Reid very good coach, and great play caller. Chiefs will still win the west, watch out for sklyer moore in that offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back