Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note the * at the bottom.

not sure if that means the first 2 quarters of each game of the first 8-9 games of the year.

Probably the last 30 minutes of the game. I think that's mostly because teams that run a lot in the second half are killing clock with the lead. The Titans' neglect to analytics is.. questionable.

Probably the last 30 minutes of the game. I think that's mostly because teams that run a lot in the second half are killing clock with the lead. The Titans' neglect to analytics is.. questionable.
I don't know if the Titans neglect analytics. I know there's a recent JRob clip of him downplaying it, but that was more geared to player evaluations. For in-game decisions, isn't that what "Stretch" is for? I've heard Vrabel mention him as his analytics guy. If you see how often we go over of it on 4th down and how generally aggressive we are (playoff loss included...ouch!), clearly the Titans use analytics.

Even with player evaluations, JRob was just saying he has more faith on the tape than on the numbers, and I agree with that. That doesn't mean he doesn't use analytics at all. There was another interview a couple years ago where he admitted that he used analytics and that was a factor in the Patriots drafting Logan Ryan.

7/22 --- The regular season is so, so close.

Man, I can't wait for INTannehil to glare at that first defender as he fedexes him a perfect, mint condition, pick 6......

didnt notice DH22 making a difference vs bungles

sadly T17 made a negative difference
Certainly not a great game, but 20 carries for 62 and a TD was ok. Plus, downing decided not to feed him on a couple key opportunities, he chose screens to stupid Rogers,

didnt notice DH22 making a difference vs bungles

sadly T17 made a negative difference
Henry has made a difference many times throughout his time with the Titans...The Bengals game falls on Tannehill and Downing not Henry....they should have used Foreman more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back