Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wholeheartedly disagree, many of us on this forum DID NOT WANT THILL, and knew this is what he is, actually worse, he can’t manage a playoff game and avoid TOs. One good season and he totally suckered you all into believing he was not the Miami THill.

Kind of 2 separate arguments. Not wanting THill and expecting his play to fall off that drastically in one year are 2 different things. I thought it would be a more gradual decline but it all came at once.

So, while I am sure everyone is ready to move on from Tannehill, this will be another take, based on the idea that we cannot "fix" the tannehill situation, regardless of what we WANT to do, in this off-season.

The point is, for better or worse, he is still going to be our best option.

If we are honest, the Titans had more issues on offense than JUST TANNY and Todd Downing.

Last year, the titans used all of the available resources to revamp the defense and it worked amazingly. However in doing that they neglected the offense.

Tannehill did not have the same weapons he had last year or the year before.
The point is is that the Titans need better receivers and tight ends, and probably need to think about replacing Lewan.

The league caught up to what the Titans were doing, so the titans really need a burner at wide receiver and a big pass-catching tight-end and bring back the defense, as much as possible and Tannehill is going to have to come in way more focused.

But letting Tannehill go won't solve our situation, it will only make you feel better.

:wooo::trophy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back