Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
All it took was a glance to the right to see AJ Brown open... instead, he immediately throws to a fully covered JAG.
With the pump fakes and step forward, the amount of time that passed while staring at hyphen was anything but immediate.

that was a slow thought out, conscious toss into thick coverage on our #3(?) WR on the play.
It was bad.

With the pump fakes and step forward, the amount of time that passed while staring at hyphen was anything but immediate.

that was a slow thought out, conscious toss into thick coverage on our #3(?) WR on the play.
It was bad.

Some want to rationalize it away rather than acknowledging his ceiling is just what you saw. GTFO if you can't even game manage.

Tannehill's ceiling might not be the top but what if, Henry is 100% and a guy named Smith is still our OC? Too many hurdles to over come IMO. We came close and still had opportunities to win that game. The Bengals are in the SB. They are not better than us when we are 100%.

Plus the CAP hit we would take dumping Tannehill along with giving up draft picks and another big salary for a guy like Rogers is insanity. Rogers, who also isn't playing in the SB this year simply isn't worth it. Wilson, a guy who didn't even make the playoffs this year lost an easy SB win with an int on a dumb call. Not a big difference plus Tannehill also made a fantastic throw to Brown in that game.

So keep up the ridiculous cry baby back and forth and move on. No team is going to lose their best player and still win a SB and there is no way Henry was 100%. Plus we were on our 3rd OC in 4 years. All in all we had the best record in the AFC with that crap QB and beat some of the best teams even without Julio and Henry.

Tannehill's ceiling might not be the top but what if, Henry is 100% and a guy named Smith is still our OC? Too many hurdles to over come IMO. We came close and still had opportunities to win that game. The Bengals are in the SB. They are not better than us when we are 100%.

Plus the CAP hit we would take dumping Tannehill along with giving up draft picks and another big salary for a guy like Rogers is insanity. Rogers, who also isn't playing in the SB this year simply isn't worth it. Wilson, a guy who didn't even make the playoffs this year lost an easy SB win with an int on a dumb call. Not a big difference plus Tannehill also made a fantastic throw to Brown in that game.

So keep up the ridiculous cry baby back and forth and move on. No team is going to lose their best player and still win a SB and there is no way Henry was 100%. Plus we were on our 3rd OC in 4 years. All in all we had the best record in the AFC with that crap QB and beat some of the best teams even without Julio and Henry.

Ok that's cool. If you're cool with us sitting at home and blowing our best chance in 20 years. 9 sacks and the offense can't score more than 16 points. 3 turnovers by our QB. The last which gave it away But you're cool he can deliver without error all of sudden next year. Get it. . The Big games are too big for the QB we're fielding. But yeah- you're cool with the results so I get why you'd be cool with status quo.

Henry wasn't 100%...Smith isn't our OC but Foreman was playing well, we should have continued with him after his big run....Result? INT...should not have went for 2 pts that early...dumb move

Tannehill = Benny Hill

998a82ab20274555a15a8361ab6ae1ec.jpg

(sorry- just STILL INEXCUSABLE he throws such a bad pick that gives the game away) All I can think of this yakety sax song over and over as I sat in the cold watching him scurry around and be dumb.)

Ok that's cool. If you're cool with us sitting at home and blowing our best chance in 20 years. 9 sacks and the offense can't score more than 16 points. 3 turnovers by our QB. The last which gave it away But you're cool he can deliver without error all of sudden next year. Get it. . The Big games are too big for the QB we're fielding. But yeah- you're cool with the results so I get why you'd be cool with status quo.
Book it, Tanny is going to be worse next season. I think he will have more turnovers than 2021. It's going to be the Henry show again and us fans holding our breath as Tanny drops back. This playoff loss is going to stick with 17 I think throughout next year.

Book it, Tanny is going to be worse next season. I think he will have more turnovers than 2021. It's going to be the Henry show again and us fans holding our breath as Tanny drops back. This playoff loss is going to stick with 17 I think throughout next year.
You heard it first, the over /under for THill turnovers next season is 18.
@Tewa Titan took the over.

I’ll take the under.

he threw 13 INT in the 2 seasons before he threw 14 this season, the second highest of his career.

while I’m not excited about it, I think THill and Downing both learned a little something from that disaster performance in the playoffs.

Love Tannehill but he’s only gonna be as good as his weapons. When AJ and Julio were out he regressed back to Miami Tannehill.

And as for his choking in the playoff game, specifically the final pick that sealed if for Cincinnati, Tannehill had no business even looking NWI’s way. That pass should have gone to AJ or Julio, if you’re gonna go out at least let your best WRs try and make a play. That last play was so weak it was pathetic we went out like that.

I think more importantly than another WR we need to get a playmaking TE. It would do wonders to regain #17’s confidence.

Tannehill is not going anywhere...I can't see us being able to afford a Wilson or Rodgers trade either...just hope Tannehill gets back to 2019 form
That's the whole argument with Tanny is we know he will do well/decent in the regular season. Come playoff time he just disappears or plays horrible like the playoffs are just too big for him. As a franchise we have gone from not having a qb to one that chokes in the playoffs. You can't even hide Tanny in the playoffs with our run game he needs to do the thing he can't and that's step up and win big games.

Love Tannehill but he’s only gonna be as good as his weapons. When AJ and Julio were out he regressed back to Miami Tannehill.

And as for his choking in the playoff game, specifically the final pick that sealed if for Cincinnati, Tannehill had no business even looking NWI’s way. That pass should have gone to AJ or Julio, if you’re gonna go out at least let your best WRs try and make a play. That last play was so weak it was pathetic we went out like that.

I think more importantly than another WR we need to get a playmaking TE. It would do wonders to regain #17’s confidence.
Julio wasn’t on the field for the last play.
Still don’t know why you don’t look for brown but even if it was “designed” to look NWI first, it was more than obvious he was covered and he should have looked anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back