Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I can't believe some jackass titled a thread this way. How can anyone be happy about a sorry qb playing for the team they root for. Fn joke

Until the playoffs when we need him most

I'm not directing these comments at you- just piggy backing your sentiment.

Couldn't even game manage. Couldn't get out of the way of a defense with historic 9 sacks and kept the team held to 16 points- some off turnovers. the game winner by the Bengals ALL on Tannehill's bad decision making.

The ONE thing. The ONE fu<king thing he must not do on that last drive and he does it. And in just as bad a way as he started the first play. The guy folds like a lawn chair.

And fu<k JRob for all his monkey talk trying to prop up Tannehill. JRob looks like a used car salesman in his cheap suit with his fat scruffy face.

We waited 14 years to get a shot at hosting an AFC championship game again. We blew it just like last time. And 15 years before that. If you want to put together a championship team, get a championship caliber QB or at least one that doesn't get in the way of your other pieces.

I have zero faith we win more than 8 games next year if Tannehill QBing. Nissan will be draped in the opposing teams colors big time next year- every game. Talk about schitting the bed- that' s exactly what that loss did to the majority of local fans. I haven't spoke with anybody around who feels good about the team after that game. And it has cooled off considerably- still people have zero faith.

We blew a golden opportunity to advance and possibly go to the SB...can we do it again next season? Hopefully but don't think it will be easy...Colts won't roll over, regardless of what everyone thinks Jags will improve..Houston may still be a sh*tshow but they beat us this year.
Missed our chance this year, even with the injuries we still got the #1 seed...it won't be easy to do it again

T17 is an above average nfl

Couldn't even game manage. Couldn't get out of the way of a defense with historic 9 sacks and kept the team held to 16 points- some off turnovers. the game winner by the Bengals ALL on Tannehill's bad decision making.

The ONE thing. The ONE fu<king thing he must not do on that last drive and he does it. And in just as bad a way as he started the first play. The guy folds like a lawn chair.

And fu<k JRob for all his monkey talk trying to prop up Tannehill. JRob looks like a used car salesman in his cheap suit with his fat scruffy face.

We waited 14 years to get a shot at hosting an AFC championship game again. We blew it just like last time. And 15 years before that. If you want to put together a championship team, get a championship caliber QB or at least one that doesn't get in the way of your other pieces.

I have zero faith we win more than 8 games next year if Tannehill QBing. Nissan will be draped in the opposing teams colors big time next year- every game. Talk about schitting the bed- that' s exactly what that loss did to the majority of local fans. I haven't spoke with anybody around who feels good about the team after that game. And it has cooled off considerably- still people have zero faith.

this was our chance, this was why I was so stressed going in to this game just to be let down again. I do not believe Tannehill can win in playoffs at all, moment is to big for him.

Im not a local fan but I told my wife after the game that it’s going to be very difficult for me to want to keep planning trips here to go to games. I can get my heart broken at home just the same. Only difference is we aren’t out thousands of dollars.

I disagree a bit on the outlook for next year I certainly don’t think we are a SB contender but I think we win the division again.

If we don’t that should definitely be the end of the RT17 era in Nashville.

Im not a local fan but I told my wife after the game that it’s going to be very difficult for me to want to keep planning trips here to go to games. I can get my heart broken at home just the same. Only difference is we aren’t out thousands of dollars.

I disagree a bit on the outlook for next year I certainly don’t think we are a SB contender but I think we win the division again.

Completely agree… I still hold out hope for next year but this was it. Jrob and vrabela loyalty to RT could be their own downfall. A lot of fans confidence in this team went out the door after the bengals debacle. Im still damn pissed about it and worst of all is I don’t have confidence in my QB to win it in a big game.

I agree next season is huge for this team and Tannehill...to be fair, I see us winning the division again, but we're never SB contenders. Even as the #1 seed this year we were never viewed as one.

Completely agree… I still hold out hope for next year but this was it. Jrob and vrabela loyalty to RT could be their own downfall. A lot of fans confidence in this team went out the door after the bengals debacle. Im still damn pissed about it and worst of all is I don’t have confidence in my QB to win it in a big game.

They don’t really have a choice but to be loyal to him lol. This is what happens when you restructure contracts. It can force your hand down the road.

I don’t think anyone could have seen Tannehill’s play slipping this much.

JRob and Vrabel will be here long after RT17. So I don’t think it’ll be their downfall

I agree next season is huge for this team and Tannehill...to be fair, I see us winning the division again, but we're never SB contenders. Even as the #1 seed this year we were never viewed as one.

Well I thought we were SB contenders this year but will not go into next year with the same expectations.

They don’t really have a choice but to be loyal to him lol. This is what happens when you restructure contracts. It can force your hand down the road.

I don’t think anyone could have seen Tannehill’s play slipping this much.

JRob and Vrabel will be here long after RT17. So I don’t think it’ll be their downfall
Todd_Downing.jpg

I haven't watched football since Tannehill crapped the bed and lost it for us. My last tweet about the game was "This is all you can ask for in the playoffs, tie ballgame, you have the ball with 2 minutes to go." Then we all know what happens. I may not even watch the Superbowl. I still have a bad taste in my mouth.

I feel like my relationship with the Titans is an abusive relationship. Just when they make you believe they've changed and turned over a new leaf, Tannehill goes and gives us abused fan syndrome again.

I have no interest in this team at all going forward if 17 is under center - unless we draft a guy high and he's not ready yet. Otherwise, why put myself through it when we all know what the outcome will be?

Tannehill can stil fu<k off. I'm not getting over his chokedom. Just not.
i missed the game but saw the replays and he did play awful. BUt i think its more of past history with titans fall in love with a running back and dumb down the play calling which led to linebackers and safeties pinching because they no respect titan passing game. The titan offense appeared to have taken a step back this season until they are balanced they will keep losing early rounds come playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back