Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all these perfect passes dropped by our horrible receivers last year.

Between this and that one snap shot where you see two players in the same position, Tanny throws the ball, then they part and give up the easy pick (it was on twitter but I couldn't find it to post it), it really give me more confidence in Tanny that it was the team around him that made him have a mediocre season.

Between this and that one snap shot where you see two players in the same position, Tanny throws the ball, then they part and give up the easy pick (it was on twitter but I couldn't find it to post it), it really give me more confidence in Tanny that it was the team around him that made him have a mediocre season.
downings syndrome

Anyone pay for PFF to read how they graded the rest of the team to assume the titans deserved appx 5 less wins?

It may give some insight to why the titans are always overlooked for everything competitive until after they’ve proved the writers wrong.
I have premium, they explain the general methodology but they don’t show the data sets for each team so I can’t see how they graded the other Titans units.

https://eu.tennessean.com/story/spo...tennessee-titans-quarterback-2022/7781681001/

Already shifting the heat off of Tannehill. He should publicly own his poor play / decision making lost that playoff game for us and he won’t let it happen again. Accountability is the way to gain acceptance. Losers play the victim card.

he’s going to have to perform near flawless this year or he can plan on getting roasted.
I have a terrible feeling that this year is going to be like getting a colonoscopy without anesthesia...

No, not really. I am more concerned with Henry, the OL, and replacement receivers. AJ can be replaced. 250 pounds on ****ed foot is a concern, and that is what our O runs on.
From what I've read the surgery Henry had (plates) gives the foot more stability than just pins....I think Henry hits 2k again

From what I've read the surgery Henry had (plates) gives the foot more stability than just pins....I think Henry hits 2k again
He has two screws going into the base of his 5th metatarsal (think I remember 2-usually one is used) and a small plate on the lateral aspect of it. The plate is normally not used (must of been for a faster return), however it's his foot. Bares all the weight of his huge frame. It is a big deal. If anyone will put in the work, it is Henry. Hopefully he has good blood flow to the injury and healing has gone well.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not really. I am more concerned with Henry, the OL, and replacement receivers. AJ can be replaced. 250 pounds on ****ed foot is a concern, and that is what our O runs on.

I have concerns, it I think what’s being overlooked is that the Titans could have a top 5 defense.

He has two screws going into the base of his 5th metatarsal (think I remember 2-usually one is used) and a small plate on the lateral aspect of it. The plate is normally not used (must of been for a faster return), however it's his foot. Bares all the weight of his huge frame. It is a big deal. If anyone will put in the work, it is Henry. Hopefully he has good blood flow to the injury and healing has gone well.
I think the plate required more healing time but longer term stability? But not sure...he's a beast...he's motivated and hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back