Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wentz out 5-12 weeks. Yes, please rush him out there when he is not ready.

Carson Wentz to undergo foot surgery, out 5-12 weeks - ProFootballTalk

So he is probably out for the year then. I think they are underselling it because of how bad they look now. This also hurts the Texans because the Eagles will lose that first round draft pick. The people who picked the Colts to be SB contenders were morons. Even with Wentz they were overrated. But Wentz wasn’t taking them to the promise land anyway. The Colts aren’t as talented as their fan base thinks they are,

The Titans need to take advantage of this opportunity while the division is soft. The Colts did it, the Texans did it. Let’s go win a few Titles!!!!!!!

So he is probably out for the year then. I think they are underselling it because of how bad they look now. This also hurts the Texans because the Eagles will lose that first round draft pick. The people who picked the Colts to be SB contenders were morons. Even with Wentz they were overrated. But Wentz wasn’t taking them to the promise land anyway. The Colts aren’t as talented as their fan base thinks they are,

The Titans need to take advantage of this opportunity while the division is soft. The Colts did it, the Texans did it. Let’s go win a few Titles!!!!!!!

Problem is that our defenses in recent years seem to let backup QBs seem like the proverbial second coming. So I'm not putting this in the win column just yet until I see how our revamped defense does.

Wasn't too worried about Wentz anyway... Besides the fact that the Titans somehow manage to lose to the Colts no matter what, Wentz isn't that good of a QB.

Problem is that our defenses in recent years seem to let backup QBs seem like the proverbial second coming. So I'm not putting this in the win column just yet until I see how our revamped defense does.

No more or less than any other team. That’s a myth. A bad defense is a bad defense.

I feel happy about this, don't celebrate a player's injury, but Wentz and the Colts are two things I really dislike. Colts weren't going to make a splash with scrub Wentz anyways. AFC South is a lock for us!

Signing with the Colts would guarantee that everything wrong with Marcus’s game would automatically and miraculously be fixed…
That would be a good move for the Colts, wouldn't have to give up alot..I'm sure Mariota would love to play Houston, Jags and us twice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back