Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Colts announced Luck would be back by training camp with a Labrum surgery, I dont believe a word they say about injuries.. Yeah.. he will be back by training camp NEXT YEAR.

Oh no… poor Colts. But as their fans and a couple of guys in the media keep saying about them, “They are built for this”. I have no idea WTF that’s supposed to mean, but Colts fans seem to think it means their roster is SO talented they can withstand losing star, key players over and over and keep winning anyway. They aren’t that talented. They didn’t have a great off season or draft and they lost players. WR corps is trash and their secondary is weak.

Let’s Go !!!!!!!!

yup just saw that

Dude can’t even ‘pull outta’ football either !

He is a iron horse though, dude never gets hurt -
Unlike Wentz. Makes sense for him to come back for one more shot.
Although he did say it would be later on in the season..Wentz may not be back

Rivers is looking for a team in contention to lose their QB and have him come in and take it from there...he doesn't want to play for middle of the pack anymore.

Rivers is looking for a team in contention to lose their QB and have him come in and take it from there...he doesn't want to play for middle of the park anymore.
Really wanted him when Whisencunt was here, but sadly, those tires are too bald to pass inspection.

So now the Colts are saying he'll be back in time for game 1? Please, yes rush him back! Can't wait for us to smoke him.
Good for him for healing quickly from this injury. He was the worst starting QB in football last year. I'd much rather face him than them luck into Eason or Ehlinger actually being halfway decent.

What'd they do? Massage his foot....? This won't end well for them, but will for us.
I want him to play and get exposed as the ESPN fraud as much as possible. He's a turnover machine. All those clowns at espn crowned him like they did Luck, he can do no wrong and nothing is his fault! I hope he is worse than Drew Lock and the Colts get huge buyers remorse.

So now the Colts are saying he'll be back in time for game 1? Please, yes rush him back! Can't wait for us to smoke him.

They're doing this to sell tickets -- they said the same jazz about Andrew Luck when he was down, open ended statements to make the season and single ticket patrons feel good.

Jacob Eason isn't exactly going to put bodies in seats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back