Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
restarted fallout 76 since they did the update, and there is actually stuff to do now!

honestly its as good as a normal fallout game now, i have no complaints.

it's actually a little harder than regular fallouts though, which i think is a good thing. has that survival feel to it.
That's all people really wanted was a MMO fallout game, Bethesda finally figured it out.

Been playing
Madden 20
NHL 19
NFS Heat
Wreckfest

NFS Heat is pretty fun, but it's still not perfect. I feel like we'll never get a real "Underground 3".

Also, how awesome would a new Midnight Club be!? I loved that game.

Game I'm most looking forward to? GTA VI obviously. Watch Dogs Legions looks good. And I really enjoyed Sleeping Dogs, but assume we'll never see a new one.

Call of Duty: WW2 is pretty fun... when I can play against only my friends, anyway.

The single player campaign is fun.

It's free on ps4.

Playing Neverwinter Online on my PS4... it was free on PSN.

I enjoy a DnD based game.
I played it for about 8 months, quit for about 6 months, then played again for about 8 months. Just kept getting to a point where I would log in, get my vip key, do some rough AD. Become more of a chore than fun.

I played it for about 8 months, quit for about 6 months, then played again for about 8 months. Just kept getting to a point where I would log in, get my vip key, do some rough AD. Become more of a chore than fun.
Yeah, I play it up to that point, quit... come back "renewed".

It's like every Online "F2P" MMO - Star Wars: The Old Republic, DC Universe Online, and - ironically - Dungeons & Dragons Online.

Maybe not ironically... precursor?

What's everyones opinion on the style choice of the PS5? I think is ugly, it reminds me of my router. Thing is pretty big too, mostly tall compared to the new Xbox. I honestly think I might just invest the money for a new console in to a gaming computer this year.

What's everyones opinion on the style choice of the PS5? I think is ugly, it reminds me of my router. Thing is pretty big too, mostly tall compared to the new Xbox. I honestly think I might just invest the money for a new console in to a gaming computer this year.
Just get the series x, console with pc specs. That's what im gonna do, idgaf what it looks like lol

But yes the ps5 is ugly as hell

I notice your comeback didn't include any titles....
we can have the same argument over and over... microsoft owns more game development companies now than sony does, and all the games they release go straight to gamepass for "free"... i think theres like 11?

ps is about to cash in on uncharted and god of war and then be left behind all generation. no amount of ratchet and clank exclusives will keep make up for everything else about playstation being terrible

The Sniper elite series are damn good games. Especially for those who loved the original Ghost recon.

You can play the whole campaign in coop mode which is unusual. There are good realistic sniper games like Sniper ghost Warrior but you cannot play the missions with a buddy.

Xbox has games. Most games are out for both systems, the ps exclusives don't excite me anyways outside Spiderman, but give it time these gaming companies are greedy Spiderman will be on Xbox one day. Just like final fantasy.

we can have the same argument over and over... microsoft owns more game development companies now than sony does, and all the games they release go straight to gamepass for "free"... i think theres like 11?

ps is about to cash in on uncharted and god of war and then be left behind all generation. no amount of ratchet and clank exclusives will keep make up for everything else about playstation being terrible
So we're taking the wait and see approach?

Great.

Xbox has games. Most games are out for both systems, the ps exclusives don't excite me anyways outside Spiderman, but give it time these gaming companies are greedy Spiderman will be on Xbox one day. Just like final fantasy.
God of War and HZD would be cool, but would I trade them for Halo/Gears? No. Add in all the services and features XB absolutely dominates PS in... it's a no brainer.

Not to mention the next gen Xbox console itself will be better all around. It's basically a PC.

It's fine to like one or the other but PS fanboys have an insane delusion of grandeur that just isn't earned.

Zero games.

Halo Infinite, Fable 4 (whatever it's called), new Battletoads, Gears 6, new Forza (> Gran Turismo by a mile), and who knows what from all the studios they bought (and who knows what all studios they have now; likely bought more that we don't even know about).

Hell, I'd even like a new ReCore and Crimson Dragon. And Sea of Thieves will just keep getting better. Hoping Killer Instinct (> Street Fighter V by a mile) gets some XSX love too.

Would gladly take all of that over Sony's trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back