Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I got them on the switch too! Def not mad at Mario choices :)

Mario Odyssey is an all time great game.

The All Star Mario game comes with Mario 64 which I could probably beat blindfolded.

Sunshine is underrated since it was on GameCube and hardly anyone owned that system. (It was my favorite system back in the day)

Mario Galaxy plays great on Switch. Also a fantastic game.

Three of the best games ever for $60.

Worth it.

I’ve probably played Switch more the past few years than PS4

Breath of the Wild
Smash Brothers
Mario Odyssey
MarioKart
Luigi’s Mansion
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Mario All Stars
New Super Mario Bros

Just all fantastic games.

Mario Odyssey is an all time great game.

The All Star Mario game comes with Mario 64 which I could probably beat blindfolded.

Sunshine is underrated since it was on GameCube and hardly anyone owned that system. (It was my favorite system back in the day)

Mario Galaxy plays great on Switch. Also a fantastic game.

Three of the best games ever for $60.

Worth it.

I’ve probably played Switch more the past few years than PS4

Breath of the Wild
Smash Brothers
Mario Odyssey
MarioKart
Luigi’s Mansion
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Mario All Stars
New Super Mario Bros

Just all fantastic games.
Odyssey was very solid

I’m working on All Stars, haven’t played Galaxy or Sunshine so I can’t comment. 64s only flaw is that damn camera.

I’ve never played luigis mansion, how does that hold up?

Luigis Mansion is fun. I find the Marios to be a lil bit harder so its more entertaining for an adult.

I dont think the switch does it but do they have gamer scores? The switch has alot of good titles, but I like getting rewarded lol The xbox and the achievements make me stay playing.

Odyssey was very solid

I’m working on All Stars, haven’t played Galaxy or Sunshine so I can’t comment. 64s only flaw is that damn camera.

I’ve never played luigis mansion, how does that hold up?

I’ve never played a Luigi’s Mansion game before. The newest one is pretty cool.

Nothing like other Mario games. It’s more puzzle and searching and vacuuming mechanics based than a platformer.

It is very charming and fun. The boss fights are very unique and each one is different.

Not at all a difficult game but if you like mildly difficult puzzles and collecting items with easy but fun combat it’s is for you.

Art direction and environments are very creative and fun.

Anyone else on Halo Infinite? The most fun Halo I've played since the original game. Open world feels so good, traversal is solid, fob unlocks for special weapons/vehicles.

Pretty sure this is GOTY for me.

Anyone else on Halo Infinite? The most fun Halo I've played since the original game. Open world feels so good, traversal is solid, fob unlocks for special weapons/vehicles.

Pretty sure this is GOTY for me.
I've got Halo Infinite. I agree the campaign has been fun multiplayer on the other hand I'm not really enjoying that. Yesterday I put a ps3 emulator on my PC along with NCAA football 14. I also installed the College Football Revamped add on to it so now it has updated rosters and uniforms for all the teams.

I've got Halo Infinite. I agree the campaign has been fun multiplayer on the other hand I'm not really enjoying that.
Halo is one of my favorite franchises for the campaign alone. I've never even played a match of Halo. Will probably check it out after I finish the story, though. I really hope they release campaign dlc, will buy it instantly.

What sucks is the coop being a year+ away. That is shameful on their part.

Played through Halo Infinite on Heroic from Wednesday-Saturday. Had been playing multiplayer since the beta came out a few weeks ago (and played one of the pre-flight things prior to that).

Halo Infinite is hands down GOTY for me, and it's not even close. Loved how they resolved the plot of Halo 5, love the gameplay direction, loved the boss fights, love multiplayer... 343 really nailed it, and I'm excited to see the new campaign stuff over the next 10 years or whatever they said.

Infinite's campaign is good so far.. I was hoping the multiplayer would hold my attention like Halo 3 but no. Big Team Battle is not that good, I hate the fucking random vehicle and power drops. Halo 3 had balanced heavy weapon/vehicles for each side.. I remember spawning on Sandtrap and the Spartan Laser was available immediately for both sides. That was fun. Having 1 heavy drop randomly is not balanced. Quickplay is whatever but I hate the playlist setup they have.. slayer and objectives should always be separate.

Getting rid of the Spartan Laser in favor of the Skewer is also bleh.

The battle pass is also garbage so I'm not spending any $ on this game

Infinite's campaign is good so far.. I was hoping the multiplayer would hold my attention like Halo 3 but no. Big Team Battle is not that good, I hate the ****ing random vehicle and power drops. Halo 3 had balanced heavy weapon/vehicles for each side.. I remember spawning on Sandtrap and the Spartan Laser was available immediately for both sides. That was fun. Having 1 heavy drop randomly is not balanced. Quickplay is whatever but I hate the playlist setup they have.. slayer and objectives should always be separate.

Getting rid of the Spartan Laser in favor of the Skewer is also bleh.

The battle pass is also garbage so I'm not spending any $ on this game
I was hoping the multiplayer was going to be a upgraded version of halo 3 but it's not at all. It almost feels call of duty like, the time to kill is higher than pervious Halo titles as well. I'll break shields and it takes 3 bursts from the BR in the chest to kill. The power weapons are weak, it's sad the best weapons are the AR and pistol. Oh and fuck Odd ball it's all I get in ranked.

Sure would be nice if I could fly the Wasp for more than 30 seconds without being harassed by Banshees or stun locked over and over by those fucking shock rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back