Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I fired up Warzone for the first time and I didn't like it. The maps are way to big making it very easy for people to just fall into camping all day long. Meh, I gave it a shot.

So I fired up Warzone for the first time and I didn't like it. The maps are way to big making it very easy for people to just fall into camping all day long. Meh, I gave it a shot.
people only really do that in solos. u gotta get a squad together or go in on triples/quads

i like standard COD fps online, but i haven't owned one of those games in years. i've thought about picking up the newest to play online but have never pulled the trigger. warzone sucks though

Halo 5 is old if you are use to playing the new COD or any other fps today Halo will feel dated. I played Halo 3 awhile back and it feels so slooow. Try Rogue Company it's pretty good once you get use to it, it's a nice change from battle royale.

Playing GTA online with my friends is still great... but editing our gaming with the built-in Rockstar Editor and watching them later with them is amazing.

I watched a Neebs Gaming series on it... looked pretty good, fun.

It is if you like gathering/crafting/farming/survival.

Combat is a little wonky. Building possibilities are endless

I've been playing single player for a month and have put in a lot of hours in it. Haven't even thought about the expansion yet. Steam says I have 233 hours already and id have no issue starting over.

Thinking about getting a private server if I can get a small group of active players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back