Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if you like gathering/crafting/farming/survival.

Combat is a little wonky. Building possibilities are endless

I've been playing single player for a month and have put in a lot of hours in it. Haven't even thought about the expansion yet. Steam says I have 233 hours already and id have no issue starting over.

Thinking about getting a private server if I can get a small group of active players
It likes to crash online a lot.

I'm playing Forza Horizon 4 and Yakuza: Like a Dragon on my Xbox Series X. They are fun.

Also picked up The Falconeer for XSX today. Looking forward to that. And then Age of Calamity on Friday.

been playing AC valhalla. love it. its odyssey with a little more here and there, story is solid and not as fantasy-ish as odyssey/origins were. looks amazing and loads incredibly fast on the new series x.

Been playing Cyberpunk 2077 but on PC it's a fun game almost overwhelming with the amount of stuff going on within the game.
One of my favorite authors loves video games and always reviews them and our opinions seem to align on most every thing he reviews.. this is one of the things he recently said about Cyberpunk...

Joe Abercrombie @LordGrimdark

Replying to @LordGrimdark
The city is astonishing in its depth and detail, though it’s so busy with walkways and adverts it can get a bit overwhelming - there’s a risk it becomes acres of homogenous neon-concrete spaghetti.

One of my favorite authors loves video games and always reviews them and our opinions seem to align on most every thing he reviews.. this is one of the things he recently said about Cyberpunk...

Joe Abercrombie @LordGrimdark

Replying to @LordGrimdark
The city is astonishing in its depth and detail, though it’s so busy with walkways and adverts it can get a bit overwhelming - there’s a risk it becomes acres of homogenous neon-concrete spaghetti.
It's not the only the city but all the skill trees and enhancements you can unlock for your character. Just a lot to mess with.

sony and xbox both offering full refunds for digital copies of cyberpunk2077 now if requested... what a shit show

sony pulled the game from their online catalog entirely

sony and xbox both offering full refunds for digital copies of cyberpunk2077 now if requested... what a **** show

sony pulled the game from their online catalog entirely
Yeah I'd heard the developer was doing that...

How messed up does a game have to be that a patch can't fix it in today's day and age?

Although, I heard part of it was exposing some character's privates... which is funny, frankly.

How messed up does a game have to be that a patch can't fix it in today's day and age?

Although, I heard part of it was exposing some character's privates... which is funny, frankly.
it just runs extremely poorly on the old consoles. like in some instances under 720p.

on the new gen it runs mostly okay from what ive read

They were/are probably facing some legal stuff. False advertisement and the like, which is super crummy because I was stoked about this game. Was going to get it on PS4, but decided to wait until I got a PS5, probably won’t purchase at all now.

Cyberpunk runs ok on the Xbox one X, I got it on PC and havent had any issues yet. CDPR last game The Witcher 3 had a lot of issues in the beginning too and they got them all squared away.

Ive been playing Cyberpunk for a few days on PC without any real issues other than being stuck in a door one point. But the playability is fine, and I'm not running anything special, i7 3770 and RX 480 gpu, which is about the equivalent of a ps4 pro.

Anyone still playing WOW? Im thinking about getting a membership today. Is there anything I need to do in order to play with yall? Do I have to join a certain server/world? Do I have to be a certain character so we all arent the same? I have no idea, its been a super long minute. Add me on Blizzard, Statz#1602

My kids got Luigi’s Mansion on switch.

I been on it all week. Game is awesome lol.

Also got the Switch Mario All-Stars with Mario 64, Mario Sunshine and Mario Galaxy.

I will not be told shít

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back