Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started Uncharted 3 until I get to Chapter 2 and it freezes on me every time. I'm going to have to try it on another PS3 but I think my PS3 is on the way out otherwise I am having a bad run of luck, seeing as one movie stops at the same stop, I had issues with another movie and now this.

Halo Anniversary. Actually is quite enjoyable "re-visiting" the original with improved graphics. Obviously not as riveting as the first time, but the campaign is fun for sentimental reasons.

Well PS3 is on the blink, so I will be without it for a little while I get it fixed.

NBA 2k11 on 360 will be for me for the moment.

It took me months to get tired of playing a career as Jordan. Only basketball game besides nba jam that I have liked.

Same. I've gone through 2 seasons and still lose games which is great. Generally the problem with sports games is I get bored because I always win.

Shouldn't have done an 82 game season though.

Playing through Metal Gear Solid.

It's amazing how much controller layouts have changed in the 14 years since MGS was made. I keep dying because I try to move with the analog stick, too bad it doesn't register and I just stand there punching air.

Same. I've gone through 2 seasons and still lose games which is great. Generally the problem with sports games is I get bored because I always win.

Shouldn't have done an 82 game season though.

I think the best moment ever for me was playing in the rookie vs sophomore game.. or w/e that is the nba does. Was behind the entire game, doing everything I could just to keep it close. I get the ball with 2 seconds left, losing by 2. Got the ball, set up a 3 and shot. Timer hit 0, and I nailed the 3.

Jordan ftw.

And yeah.. I did 3 seasons of all 82 games and never sim'd any. Really made getting to the finals feel nice, though.

Finally playing BF3... haven't played online yet but the campaign is pretty cool. MUCH better than the cheese-fest that was Bad Company 2. I don't really care for how much they've completely stolen from the MW franchise considering they're rivals at this point, but ah well.

Also picked up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Fight Night Champion. FNC was easy up until I got to the last guy... then the difficulty goes up about 50 levels. Stupid.

Red Dead Redemption coming this week. Need more hours.

Really just ones I played this week taking a break from RPG's
SwV7F.jpg

mgliL.jpg

yzOkC.png

7ghfT.jpg

Mmm... Phantom Dust. Yukio Futatsugi is assuredly a man among boys in the game development realm. The Otogi games were pretty sweet too. I remember I was the only person to pick up on day one at my game store since Soul Calibur II came out that day. Good times, still remember the awesomeness of the Crimson King battle. Final boss was hell though.

Anyways, these days I'm just playing NFL2K1. Got a franchise mode goin' with the Titans. Currently in the year 2187*, and we have won 73 SBs. :)

* - I did not play 187 seasons mind, I simulated most of them. But occasionally I'll play a season if I got a good team.

I had the MGS HD Collection in my hands today. $29.99. Then I imagined myself sitting on the couch for hours at a time trying to beat three addictive games. I just couldn't pull the trigger.

So now I know why not to buy more than 1 game at a time.

I beat Fight Night Champion... pretty sweet.

Started playing Battlefield 3. Beat the campaign- awesome. Started multi-player... eh. Enjoyable just waaayyy easier than Modern Warfare 3. Anyone that pretends that it's more tactical is kidding themselves. So many idiots walking out in the middle of nowhere on that game that you can't help but to at least break even. My KD ratio on there is way better than it is on MW3 and I don't even know the maps, hotspots, etc yet. I'll have a 2.0 in no time.

Bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.... haven't gotten to it yet even though I want to.

Bought Red Dead Redemption finally... it's a bit slow-going so far, but it's a cool game.

Finally was able to take a little break from Skyrim to try out Mortal Kombat (PS3). I was a fighting game junkie as a kid but don't really play them much anymore. This new(ish) MK is lots of fun though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Currently playing the mass effect series again trying to get saves on my xbox so i can carry them over once the 3rd comes out next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back