Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
WjJk7.jpg

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed #1

Only the third game I've ever played past the opening sequence. I finished "Jedi Outcast" and got about halfway through "KOTOR"

I am sooo not a Star wars nerd, but the games are cool and a lightsaber is awesome!

MLB 12: The Show. Hands down best and most realistic sports game around. Graphics are A++, best looking console game I've ever seen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Note using Tapatalk

I got bored again

back to the star wars online again.

Im beginning to wonder if Ive just gotten bored with video games.

I lasted less than 30 days on swtor. Sounded like an awesome concept, but they jacked it up real good. Pretty sure im done with the mmo genre for a couple of years.

Beat ME3. Might play through it as a different class in a week or so. Not really playing anything right now, enjoying the Peyton drama while it lasts.

Still playing Dead Island. I've had an odd experience with this game. It took me awhile to get into it but once I did, I was LOVING it. Then it got boring... fast. Just way too repetitive and the story is weak as hell.

At this point it's feeling like a chore just to finish it. I would quit if I weren't >80% through the campaign. So now I feel obligated to beat it.

UFC Undisputed 3.

Major improvements over last year's version. Great fun. But load load load load load load load load load load loading...... FIGHT

Almost finished Lost Odyssey.

Then I might replay the Mass Effects to get ready for 3.

Though I don't know how I'll go with the elevators in the first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back