Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I love Skyrim, I went back and gave Oblivion another shot.

Mistake. It sucks. But I'll play it a little more and complete the basic stuff before moving to something else.

I am borrowing Mass Effect 1 from a friend and will start playing it soon.

I don't know how you're still playing Skyrim after all this time. Take a break, man!

And get on ME1. 2/3 are more of a shooter w/ rpg elements. 1 is more rpg w/ shooter mechanics. Good stuff, though.

I haven't played Skryim for a few weeks. I've put 105 hours into it - which is a lot, but not that bad considering I've had it for over 3 months.

I hadn't touched my Xbox for at least a week until last night... And I'm going on vacation for two weeks on the 27th. It will be a good while till I play Skyrim again.

I have not touched SKyrim in a long time. I did literally, almost everything I could do in that game. Got plenty of hours out of it, but it just seemed short for some reason.

I enjoyed Oblivion, I think mainly because I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan. I also played it when it first came out, and the graphics then were ground breaking.

If you can tolerate the graphics, and a pretty lack luster combat system, take a look at Morrowind. It was the game that really got The Elder Scrolls off the ground. One of my favorite games of all time, right next to Modern Warfare 9.

I tried to get my pal to play Morrowind. He bought it off steam and played it for about an hour before he uninstalled.

"This combat sucks, and idk where to go for these quests!"

smh

I tried to get my pal to play Morrowind. He bought it off steam and played it for about an hour before he uninstalled.

"This combat sucks, and idk where to go for these quests!"

smh

Well that combat system does suck very badly.

I am sure they have a mod to fix it though. Some people just don't have patience for stuff like that. Now thinking about it, I may pick it up and install it on this computer.

Just beat ME3. What a disappointing ending to a great series.

Bored with BF3, I don't know what i'll do until the new Ghost Recon comes out.

Hironobu Sakaguchi (The Man who created Final Fantasy ;eft Square in 2001 and formed Mistwalker) He has done it again. FF13 & FF13-2 are garbage. The Last Story is what newer FF should have been. Good story,ARPG and much depth and good character design unlike Nomura's tired designs. Plus Nobuo Uematsu has done it again with a great score to match.

Just beat ME3. What a disappointing ending to a great series.

Bored with BF3, I don't know what i'll do until the new Ghost Recon comes out.

Heard a lot about the ending of ME3 (without knowing it) and heard that Origin and Amazon are refunding as well. I think I might just get it and continue on my story and then restart it all again as a different character/choices.

I WAS playing Mass Effect 3 until my Xbox RROD'd on me.

Screw you Microsoft.

Now I am trying to fix it.

My thoughts and prayers go with you. After my 3rd rrod, I gave up. I just pirate the games I want now. Thanks a lot Micro$oft, you've ruined it for all the good developers.

I was thinking about how little I play video games nowadays. I figured I had just run out of time and grew out of it, then I looked at the games coming out in 2012 and figured 2011 was just a crap year for them.

GTA 5
Hitman: Absolution
Metal Gear Solid Rising

Who knows, maybe Madden will be worth getting back into(I doubt it).

Aside from Arkham City, I was really disappointed with 2011. I got tired of playing the same Call of Duty game every year, so I didn't buy MW3. Uncharted 3 didn't live up to the previous two installments. I stopped buying Madden after Madden10.

I've been in search of something to get me through the dog days of Summer and I just can't find anything that interests me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back