Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Xenoblade again this time US version. Beat The Last Story again.
Waiting on Pandoras Tower. Til then some Vagrant Story & Final Fantasy IV on PSP.

r286A.jpg

YZlVI.jpg

I rented Skyrim last night. You want to talk about one boring as$ game. How the hell did this game beat out Arkham City for Game of the Year?

I rented Skyrim last night. You want to talk about one boring as$ game. How the hell did this game beat out Arkham City for Game of the Year?

I feared it'd be boring so I stayed away with it.

Walking around in mountains and villages isn't my idea of fun.

I feared it'd be boring so I stayed away with it.

Walking around in mountains and villages isn't my idea of fun.

I figured it wouldn't be my bag as I don't really care for elf folklore(Lord of the Rings, ect), but for $2 at Redbox I thought I'd give it a chance. I should have rented Twisted Metal instead.

Barbie Jet Set and Style -for the wii-Now before you judge me the game is pretty deep and competitive.Sure I got it for my little Niece so when she comes to visit me we play the $ h! t out of it and that alone makes it great.

I figured it wouldn't be my bag as I don't really care for elf folklore(Lord of the Rings, ect), but for $2 at Redbox I thought I'd give it a chance. I should have rented Twisted Metal instead.

Whoa

No dude, TM was the biggest disappointment I have had for a game in the past few years outside of Black Ops. You didn't miss much.

Not going to lie, nothing out there coming up really has my attention. Was really disappointed that Rocksteady(guys who did the last two Batmans) doing TMNT were just rumors.

Instead Michael Bay gets them:rolleyes:

Ok, I take that back. Borderlands 2 I am looking forward to, and Bioshock 3 has my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back