Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic, I've been playing Resistance: FoM and Resistance 2.

I'm amazed that both still have people playing online. I also think it's criminal how underrated R2 is.

Dreamcast was the shiz.

Anyone remember a game called Omicron??

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pdy3_f0acJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DC version was terrible. PC version was much better.

Shenmue my fave game on the system. I have my original DC still hooked up and one still new in the box. JSR,Skies of Arcadia,Grandia II,Elemental Gimmick Gear and so many great games.:D

hxQ1xl.jpg

A friend of mine who's a huge Metal Gear fan bought me the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection attempting to get me to like the series. I tried to play Metal Gear Solid 3 earlier. After retrieving a backpack from a tree sandwiched by about 35 minutes of cut scenes, I gave up. Maybe I'll try again.

Recently beat Uncharted 2 and am currently 65% completion on Uncharted 3. Seems to be a lot of mixed opinions on the third installment. But for me, it's hands down my favorite. The story is by far the most interesting of the three. I really loved the first two, but this is the first time I've ever felt truly immersed in the story. Seems they finally got the gameplay/movie vibe balance just right with this one.

And they finally, FINALLY seem to have done away with the endless waves of bad guys. That was my main complaint with the first two. You'd be in a "super secret" cave or something then all of a sudden 20 bad guys show up. You waste them, then "ZOMG THERE'S 15 MORE!!!" Rinse. Repeat. It really ruined the flow of the game and bored me to tears at times. Uncharted 3, so far, seems to have curtailed that quite a bit.

Rayman Origins
How is this? I really want to play it. Might pick it up after I finish Uncharted 3 and Arkham City (which I've had since Christmas and still haven't got to).

Back on topic, I've been playing Resistance: FoM and Resistance 2.

I'm amazed that both still have people playing online. I also think it's criminal how underrated R2 is.

I've played and finished all 3 games of the resistance series. They are all very underrated, and very fun.

I've started playing Ratchet and Clank: All 4 one (got it free from PS Plus), and its a really fun co-op to play.

That's a paddlin'.

How have you not played Arkham City yet? Much shame upon you and the ones you love! :clown:
Yeah.. I was really looking forward to playing it ever since I saw the first trailer. Then Skyrim happened. Then a friend let me borrow all three Uncharted games so I put them ahead of AC since I wanted to give his games back as soon as possible.

BUT, I probably have 3-4 hours left in U3 then it's Arkham City time!

The PSN+ deal is awesome. If we get the same games that the USA do, I'll have about 9 new games to play.

You guys are getting most of the games that we got. I know you are getting infamous 2 and LBP2. You're also getting Motorstorm: Apocolypse, which the USA does not get, and I am jealous of that.

You guys are getting most of the games that we got. I know you are getting infamous 2 and LBP2. You're also getting Motorstorm: Apocolypse, which the USA does not get, and I am jealous of that.

If we could figure out a way, I'd trade you Motorstorm for Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One.

200px-Faxanadu_NES_US_box.jpg

I am not a retro gamer at all. But I'll be damned, this nes rpg was light years ahead of its time. Pretty incredible game.

Kinda a downer the NES port was butchered.
Falcom is one of my fave developers. Try the Ys series. Start with Ys Chronicles on PSP. Remake of the 8o's game.
Ys I & II is my fave game ever made

I picked up AC Revelations after waiting for too long. Really got hooked at Brotherhood so I figured I had better finish this one before 3 comes out.

Was going to pick up 007 reloaded, but the guy talked me out of it and from the way it sounds, I am glad he did.

Also put in my pre order for Borderlands 2. Really excited for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back