Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

It ain't lying.

I'm trying very hard to not resist Steam as that is the way PC games are going... but man I hate Steam. Steam ruined the potential of Civ5 multiplayer (that game had real problems anyway). It is such a HOG as well.

When Steam first came out, it had its fair share of problems.. no doubt. But over the years it has improved so drastically that I actually use Steam for damn near everything. I still have my issues with Valve... like them completely abandoning l4d1.. stealing all of the l4d1 maps... and porting them to l4d2. Mfers. l4d2 SUCKS.

Anyways... their service is great, their speeds are great, their library is great...and those steam sale specials are incredible. Hell, sometimes they just give games away. They made Portal a free download for like 2 weeks once. They seem to care about their product and their users/customers. And they do it better than anyone else.

Im looking at YOU, Origin.

Anyone want to buy Max Payne 3 for 30 bucks?

I'll even send the GTA IV that came with it still sealed.

It's been a fun game. Turned it off last night on the last level, and I never replay games once I finish the campaign unless the multiplayer is great. Haven't played the multiplayer on this one yet.

btw:

It's about 4 days old. So brand new. Hasn't been out of the console yet.

make sure you take your time and do the side missions. soooo .any easter eggs in there its insane. i beat it again last night. probably my sixth or seventh play through.

make sure you take your time and do the side missions. soooo .any easter eggs in there its insane. i beat it again last night. probably my sixth or seventh play through.
I do have a tendency to get bored half-way through a game and rush to beat it. I did that with Asylum. But I don't think that will happen with City. I haven't been bored for a single second with this one. I'm really digging all the cameos.

Have you played the Harley's Revenge DLC yet? I hear it's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back