Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know when the F Walking Dead Episode 2 is coming out? This thing is like a month behind schedule.

It should of been the 30th of last month. They delayed it even longer. NOW, it is supposed to be the end of this month. I don't even care anymore.

Me, you and Alex been waiting and waiting :(

It should of been the 30th of last month. They delayed it even longer. NOW, it is supposed to be the end of this month. I don't even care anymore.

Me, you and Alex been waiting and waiting :(

Hey, I am still all for starting accounts and mass spamming with complaints if yall are down.

I don't what they are thinking by not communicating any information, boneheaded PR decision.

Hey, I am still all for starting accounts and mass spamming with complaints if yall are down.

I don't what they are thinking by not communicating any information, boneheaded PR decision.

You create the accounts, we'll have a brain tank and come up with something that will make us feel better to jihad them with. And I'll help with posting'em!

Picked up The Amazing Spiderman from Redbox. It is a very fun game, the combat is great, the story is simple enough to follow, and of course swinging around a big city always provides good fun. It is a lowered-down version of what Arkham City is.

I would not spend more than $40 on this game, as it doesn't have much replay value (No online), but anything below that is worth it.

I plan on getting The Amazing Spider-man. Reviews have been good and open world Spider-man is always good.

At the moment I am playing Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, then I will be replaying Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and then I will be buying and playing Ratchet and Clank: Trilogy.

You create the accounts, we'll have a brain tank and come up with something that will make us feel better to jihad them with. And I'll help with posting'em!

So they officially announced that it is out for Xbox today and PC/PS3 on Friday.

Seems pretty real dumb that Xbox would come out before the PC version.

i picked up spider man because of the comments in this thread and just general good reviews.

so far, i really enjoy it. the open world environment is something i really hope we start seeing more of. its seems like they took some things from arkham, which is a good thing, not knocking them for it.

my gripes, i feel the graphics could be better. the voice acting so far is decent, i feel they could have done better. it may just be me, but i feel spiderman moves alittle too fast. at times i wish i could just slow down a tad. im talking about walking pace, not flying around pace.

story seems pretty solid so far, ill update when im finished. again so far, im enjoying it at 25 but i feel i could let a child play it so far and it not be a big deal.

i have never been a big spiderman fan, but a huge batman fan, so take that for what its worth.

I plan on getting The Amazing Spider-man. Reviews have been good and open world Spider-man is always good.

At the moment I am playing Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, then I will be replaying Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and then I will be buying and playing Ratchet and Clank: Trilogy.

I got the new Spiderman game at redbox.

Open city web slinging is awesome.

Levels inside buildings, the combat, the average graphics and retarded camera = awful

They tried to copy Arkham City and failed miserably.

5/10

The Walking Dead Game Episode 2.

8/10.

This game isn't fking around. Just finished it up, and I had a blast from start to finish. Feels like you have so much choice in what you do. Definitely was worth the wait... but I hope they get episode 3 next month.

Only issue I had, which sucked.. is my save stopped working. Ton of people had this issue it seems. I had to restart the entire thing, replay all of episode 1, and then play back to the part I was at in episode 2. Aside from that, terrific.

The Walking Dead Game Episode 2.

8/10.

This game isn't fking around. Just finished it up, and I had a blast from start to finish. Feels like you have so much choice in what you do. Definitely was worth the wait... but I hope they get episode 3 next month.

Only issue I had, which sucked.. is my save stopped working. Ton of people had this issue it seems. I had to restart the entire thing, replay all of episode 1, and then play back to the part I was at in episode 2. Aside from that, terrific.

Wow that's terrible about the save thing.

Yeah I think it was pretty good as well. Not quite enough zombie action this episode.

Yeah, need 300,000 bolts to get the one million and then I just need to upgrade every weapon which I will do with the million when I get it.

Everything else is done.

I may have to go for the platinum as well then. Sounds like it was an easy one to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back