Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I member my favorite basketball game was on geneses there was this white guy on the jazz not Stockton I forget who but I swear I neeeevvveeerrrrr missed a three with him from the top left corner of the arc

2k14 is nice on the ps4

I love it.

So smooth and looks great.

Me and my boys have been playing it every weekend for a while now.

Nothing better than crushing my lame ass buddy playing with the Heat with my Grizzlies.

My defense is nasty.

Tony Allen shuts down nearly everyone

How does it compare to the first one? Co-op is the only way to play that game.
The same, frankly. Different locales and storyline. Added weapons and mods. A couple additional enemies.

Not a sequel so much as a continuation.

LOVE the addition of sniper rifles.

I have had three games sitting on a shelf since January that I'm just now getting around to playing.

The Last of Us. 10/10. Awesome game. I actually feel guilty that I left it unplayed for this long.

Call of Duty: Ghosts. Worst Call of Duty since the PS3/Xbox 360 came out. I will not buy another CoD for a long time.

Batman: Arkham Origins. I played it for about an hour a few months ago and haven't touched it since. Seemed really boring. It's next on the list, then I'm buying a new console.

The real question is what are they using it for? A buddy of mine got one on launch day and he has two games for it: MLB The Show and Madden. He pretty much uses it for MLBTV to watch the Braves. I'm going to get one....eventually.
I use mine mostly for Netflix and Blu Rays right now. But I play a lot of MLB and Battlefield.

The real question is what are they using it for? A buddy of mine got one on launch day and he has two games for it: MLB The Show and Madden. He pretty much uses it for MLBTV to watch the Braves. I'm going to get one....eventually.

Aren't there cheaper ways to watch Baseball?

Playing me some Dark Souls 1 and Infinite Crisis. WOOO IC is an awesome game. I couldn't get into LOL or DOTA but having the DC IP makes it really fun and enjoyable.

Transistor_Wallpaper_1920x1080.jpg

Created by the same people who made Bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back