Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are 450 TR games you could be speaking about. If you're talking about the most recent, you'll be in for a pleasant surprise. I don't even like TR and I loved that game.

Yes, the most recent one. It's ok so far but only just got the bow. I kept falling asleep from jetlag so I can't enjoy it just yet.

62dKZHv.gif

I'm playing the new Trials:Frontiers game on my phone because I have no time for console gaming currently.

Love the Trails games HD, Evolution and Fusion.

Is it a GTA clone?
I'm enjoying it more than GTA tbh. I haven't played GTA5, but Watch Dogs... you just have so many options and opportunities in everything you do. Plus... it just feels so creepy being able to see everyone's information with your hacks as they walk by. Name.. occupation.. salary... criminal history..hobbies..can steal their bank info via hacking their phone and clean out their account.

I like it far more than GTA4. Just can't compare it to gta 5 since I haven't played it.

Pretty much. If I want to play some mp online, I'm loading up Counter Strike Go or another shooter. Online with these games (AC, GTA, Watch Dogs) are worthless to me. Just tacked on BS that is wasted money that could have been spent ensuring the quality of the campaign and the game as a whole.

But all these dipshits beg and plead for an online component when one isn't needed.

Ie... Elder Scrolls Online. lololololololol

Pretty much. If I want to play some mp online, I'm loading up Counter Strike Go or another shooter. Online with these games (AC, GTA, Watch Dogs) are worthless to me. Just tacked on BS that is wasted money that could have been spent ensuring the quality of the campaign and the game as a whole.

But all these dipshits beg and plead for an online component when one isn't needed.

Ie... Elder Scrolls Online. lololololololol

the only type of multiplayer GTA should have had was being able to play the game/missions as all three players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back