Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bit the bullet and picked up COD ghosts..... and i'll be damned if i like it.

It's actually different in some ways. good ways. wtf happened?

You and 6 other people. It'll be f2p by the end of the year, after they've raped all the idiots wallets w/ the initial 60$ purchase and sub fees.

Doubt it. Seems like it has a lot of players, and loyal ones. Of course I'm nowhere near end game and that is what makes the difference in a sub based game. Generally I like sub based games because it keeps a lot of kids (and poor people) from playing :)

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I prefer sub based games. I refuse to play f2p games simply because of the 8 year olds/brazilians/trolls. I've just heard absolutely nothing positive about ESO, and on the 11th day of it being live there was already a HUGE bank inventory glitch that totally fked the market up.

Game has nothing good going for it. And preorder only to get an Imperial? If you don't think they're trying to drain you before they go f2p, idk what else to tell you.

But hey..as long as you're having fun.

I've never seen the appeal of ESO, and I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan.

Really Skyrim let me down pretty hard, the main story sucked serious ass and the other side quests felt forced. I just finished Dawnguard, and I enjoyed it. Hate being a vampire but I feel it was the most entertaining way to play that DLC.

PC master race. Filthy console peasants disgust me.

masterracecard_zps998a1b50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back