Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC's have lost the battle of convenience. Why drop all that money into something when you can buy a new console every 10ish years and not have to worry about upgrades? Sure the graphics aren't as nice, and FPSs are not nearly as polished, but consoles are just 1000 times more convenient.

Cool I do that with my PS7 I mean my PC.

I really don't care. Point being is most people are not going to spend the money to be able to do that. That is why you are seeing a reduction of multi ported games. Enjoy your 3 year old game with outstanding graphics.

I really don't care. Point being is most people are not going to spend the money to be able to do that. That is why you are seeing a reduction of multi ported games. Enjoy your 3 year old game with outstanding graphics.

Nah I'll just play that on my PS4 or XBone.

Cool I do that with my PS7 I mean my PC.

Don't argue with the filth. Let them lie to themselves and pretend console is dah bezt number onez evar. See them trying to act like a console has remotely ANYWHERE near the power or versatility of even an 600$ do it yourself gaming rig. And for those of you saying GTA 5 isnt coming to pc... you're dumb. I'll gladly place all my moolah if anyone wants to take that bet. Free cash. And then you bring up exclusives.. you mean like The Last of Us? That's... a... gasp.. SONY EXCLUSIVE? News Flash: Exclusivity, and especially timed exclusivity happens a lot. No matter what platform you use to game.

And I mean, who needs mods right? Enjoy your base game like a good peasant while PC get mods to change gameplay, enhance graphics, different skins, textures, AA/AO, story etc. Your next gen consoles are basically an old computer that you can't even mod your games with.

Console #1.

lol.

p.s. Enjoy paying 60 dollars for your games while I get the same ones for 70% off during a Steam sale.

Does anyone have the new consoles? Can't decide on which to get. Always been an xbox fan but friends tell me ps4 is better this time.

Does anyone have the new consoles? Can't decide on which to get. Always been an xbox fan but friends tell me ps4 is better this time.

I have a friend that has both. And both are good. If you like all the extra stuff you can do with the Kinect then Xbox is the way to go. If not then thankfully you do not have to buy it with the Xbox anymore. The online for the Xbox is still a lot better than PS4. But, if you do not care about all that then it makes no difference. The music service on PSN is really cool.

In the end for me it will come down to first party games. The Show is a PS exclusive and I like it so PS will be the one for me. Still though likely waiting until the sequel to Red Dead Redemption to get the PS4.

Well I definitely prefer PC and would play a lot on that, but consoles have some advantages. I plan on getting a PS4 eventually.

I like to play economic simulation and historical simulation games which are either not available on consoles or suck on consoles. Games like the Total War series, Port Royale, East India Company, etc. For sports games and more action oriented games I prefer the console.

Well I definitely prefer PC and would play a lot on that, but consoles have some advantages. I plan on getting a PS4 eventually.

right now the games just aren't there to justify buying a new console. about a year after release is when I usually pick up a new console.

right now the games just aren't there to justify buying a new console. about a year after release is when I usually pick up a new console.

I am the same way. Most people I know who got a new console have been playing the old one at least as much as the new one. And as I said before the sequel to Red Dead Redemption will be what drives me to get the new one.

I am the same way. Most people I know who got a new console have been playing the old one at least as much as the new one. And as I said before the sequel to Red Dead Redemption will be what drives me to get the new one.
That's why I bought a PS3 to begin with... Red Dead Redemption.

I got PS4, the current selection of games is kinda low right now, but it's definitely an improvement over xbone. and runs at 1080p native, while the new xbox is only 720.

In the long run ps4 will have more exclusives simply because they have more first party studios. Theyll probably be better because of quantity (more exclusives better chance of great games). Plus they have Naughty Dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back