Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i tried to stealth through Phantom Pain to much time man. I just ramboed it saved a lot of time.
Funny. I've been sneaking just fine on mgs v.

Of course I've been playing since Mgs 1, i even made it through mission 30 without getting caught. Taking the dog with you is key, that and wearing the sneaking suit/battle dress, they won't hear your foot steps.

Quiet is nice to look at, but she's not as useful as dhe could be unfortunately. ..

A good way to cause a distraction is to call in the support heli.
It's a lot of fun to watch, especially if you rambo it.

Funny. I've been sneaking just fine on mgs v.

Of course I've been playing since Mgs 1, i even made it through mission 30 without getting caught. Taking the dog with you is key, that and wearing the sneaking suit/battle dress, they won't hear your foot steps.

Quiet is nice to look at, but she's not as useful as dhe could be unfortunately. ..

A good way to cause a distraction is to call in the support heli.
It's a lot of fun to watch, especially if you rambo it.
Quiet is overpowered if you use her right. I put a silenced sniper rifle on her and i can just let her take out a whole base if i want.

Ass 2 onwards is probably worth it. I enjoyed 2, I have black flag but haven't really played it.

But it's kind of repetitive (at least 1 - 3). Black Flag is pirate themed so it's a bit different.

I am getting a PS4 soon any recommendations on games would be appreciated

I'm not a big gamer and usually only stuck to MLB The Show but I will be getting Madden and NBA2K which looks sweet ...

Any non-sports game ideas for the casual gamer? Definetly not hardcore gamer...

I've heard mixed reviews on Fallout 4 but I heard The latest Batman game is worth the play ... Anything else??

Would save me a ton of Internet browsing time for looking up reviews if I can get a small list of decent games I need to check out on the PS4

Thanks!

Late to the party but got onto Rocket League. Hella fun.

Was playing that on my roommates PS4, hella addicting.

I'm looking to buy a new game. About to have a solid month off work, so going to have some free time... can't decide between Fallout 4 (never played any Fallouts), Black Ops III, Halo 5, or Ass. Creeds... choices choices

Once I'm done running around beating up thugs in Arkham Knight I'm moving on to Bloodborne.

Then The Witcher 3.

Then MGS5. Although I think I'm going to go back and play all of the old MGSs before I move on to a new one. Just so damn fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back