Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh im too good for halo, but I had every guitar hero - @Fry

Halo 3 and 4 wasn't all that.

ive never played the Halo campaign

But 1 and 2 was the shit system linked.

Capture the flag on Blood Gulch and Coagulation with vehicles...

5 on the new system... of course people are excited. They wouldn't make a new game if they didn't think people would want to play it.

In games like that, I'm usually a tank. Strongest starting out... low ceiling, typically.

I don't usually have the patience for mages... also, tanking for others fits my personality better.

I usually am too. I just don't like the abilities of the pure tanks in this game.

Balls deep in Bloodborne right now.

If anyone was on the fence about one of the Souls games because of difficulty, this one seems easier. Don't get me wrong, still hard as shit, but just a bit easier.

I've paused the tv and used the slow mo for those titty jiggles more than once.
7QzTuJkl.jpg

About half way through Bloodborne.

Holy shit this game is a 10/10. The atmosphere is just amazing. They were not kidding when they said people will buy a PS4 for this game.

I was thinking the other day, that in a year or two I will hardly think of this game. I remember playing God of War 3 and being blown away, probably the same thing will happen with this game.

Picked up Prison Architect for cheap during a Steam sale and been absolutely hooked. So much fun. I'm a sucker for these type of games though. Loved SimCity back in the day as well as Tropico.

Picked up Prison Architect for cheap during a Steam sale and been absolutely hooked. So much fun. I'm a sucker for these type of games though. Loved SimCity back in the day as well as Tropico.
I remember there was a game called Prison Tycoon which really sucked. Will have to check this one.

I love economic games too
  • Port Royale series
  • Railroad Tycoon Series
  • Patrician series
  • Sim Golf, though the novelty wore off after you completed your first good course

I remember there was a game called Prison Tycoon which really sucked. Will have to check this one.

I love economic games too
  • Port Royale series
  • Railroad Tycoon Series
  • Patrician series
  • Sim Golf, though the novelty wore off after you completed your first good course
Never played Prison Tycoon but this game is super addicting. I picked it up for like $3 so well worth it. If you do get it I highly recommend watching a youtube tutorial vid. Helped me tremendously as the in-game tutorial is virtually nonexistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back