Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
#GeekAlert I bought the new Dragon Ball game. Most frustrating game I've ever played. Fun but the camera angles while fighting can be rough and takes forever to actually power up.

Easily one of the best games I have ever played. Took a bit to get used to it but its really an amazing game.

I'm going to download it next time it is really cheap on the PS store.

From what I heard, It was really buggy when it first came out. Seems like an ideal game to wait a year or so before playing it.

I'm going to download it next time it is really cheap on the PS store.

From what I heard, It was really buggy when it first came out. Seems like an ideal game to wait a year or so before playing it.

Apparently a LOT of bugs. Quests that cant be completed and stuff like that.

Ive only run into one so far, but that was my fault for skipping around.

I havent enjoyed a game this much though since I first started playing WoW.

Last note about Dragon Age.

Great game, but the teams AI is the dumbest group of ****tards ever assembled.

I'm a little mixed on this game, but I would definitely recommend it and call it great. Still, I haven't finished it and I know I'm about 85% complete. I like the war map and strategy that goes along with it. I don't like the characters quite as much nor the repeats, I hope they wipe the slate clean with next game. But still that is minor as they have been enjoyable for the most part.

The combat has lacked for me in this. Too simple and I only lose if I am careless with a few exceptions that have taken multiple tries. Even then, I don't feel I did anything different except get lucky. I know the combat for the prior two was a big complaint but this one seemed worse to me.

But a lot was better. I don't know... still a 9/10 for me.

I'm a little mixed on this game, but I would definitely recommend it and call it great. Still, I haven't finished it and I know I'm about 85% complete. I like the war map and strategy that goes along with it. I don't like the characters quite as much nor the repeats, I hope they wipe the slate clean with next game. But still that is minor as they have been enjoyable for the most part.

The combat has lacked for me in this. Too simple and I only lose if I am careless with a few exceptions that have taken multiple tries. Even then, I don't feel I did anything different except get lucky. I know the combat for the prior two was a big complaint but this one seemed worse to me.

But a lot was better. I don't know... still a 9/10 for me.

I think my problem was the difficulty was set too high and I was a tank.

I re rolled as a mage and it's a lot easier this time around. Plus the ranged follow me so they aren't under the dragons feet shooting arrows and casting spells.

I think my problem was the difficulty was set too high and I was a tank.

I re rolled as a mage and it's a lot easier this time around. Plus the ranged follow me so they aren't under the dragons feet shooting arrows and casting spells.

That's true, I've always played a mage in those games.

In games like that, I'm usually a tank. Strongest starting out... low ceiling, typically.

I don't usually have the patience for mages... also, tanking for others fits my personality better.

Halo 5... I might get a Xbox just for that game.

I remember we use to get like 20 ppl together, set up a 4 team Halo tournament lol Halo 2 I believe

People are excited to play Halo 5?

I never got the appeal of the first two. All of my friends had the Xbox and I had a PS2. I'd go over to one of their houses on a Friday night and that's all they'd play. It was really boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back