Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had the best game ever on madden 15.

First game of the season against KC, All ro difficulty, had the lead, but lost it, Chiefs tied it up, then, mooney fumbled, KC got the ball back, and gradually pushed into FG range, got ahead by three with 4 left on the clock..... I was so mad, but I figured why not try it?

Took mett out(put him in just for fun) and put locker in for the deep throw, and launched the ball toward the endzone to hunter, wright, and washington, wright snatches the ball out of the air with defenders all around him, I win the game 28-24 after getting the ball with 1 second left. Frickin' epic! now, gotta see if i can upload the clip to FB...

dead_space_trilogy_hd_wallpaper_art_by_darshd_by_darshdarkknight-d5vdr4l.png

There is a cool game called Dungeon of the Endless which is going from beta to full release in about a week on Steam. It's $12. Fun and addicting.

I still have to play DS3

The original was so good.

Yeah. I had the original on 360 years ago, but got bored of it. Decided to grab the trilogy for pc. Beat the first and second, but taking a break before I finish 3. Really solid, fun games. The lore is cool, and I love reading about the Markers.

Playing alien isolation right now, shadow of mordor before that. Both great games, isolation is scary in the way the difficulty keeps you on edge, plus, it's just plain creepy. SoM rocks balls, its basically the arkham games set in mordor, with decapitation, and a helluva good time, too. I highly recommend both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back