Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it very much.. but I also enjoy ww1/ww2 history a lot. It has lots of real life information in the game as well, so pretty neat.

I've been playing and trying to platinum Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Also just bought Arkham Origins (why the hell did they change Bane and Killer Croc? And more so, why the hell did they change the couching/batarang/detective mode button. That's just needless).

I've been playing and trying to platinum Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Also just bought Arkham Origins (why the hell did they change Bane and Killer Croc? And more so, why the hell did they change the couching/batarang/detective mode button. That's just needless).
I sold arkham origins lol ok game but jus got waaay to repetitive and the stupidd umm i dunno what its called it shoots a wire above you you can walk in well in city you could do it wherever in origins you needa find dumb lil hooks
Sold origins when city became free for psplus

different makers.

I sold arkham origins lol ok game but jus got waaay to repetitive and the stupidd umm i dunno what its called it shoots a wire above you you can walk in well in city you could do it wherever in origins you needa find dumb lil hooks
Sold origins when city became free for psplus
Haven't played Origins. But TBH I thought the first two games were pretty repetitive as well. I started getting bored with Asylum toward the end and had to will myself to finish. City I absolutely loved though.

Haven't played Origins. But TBH I thought the first two games were pretty repetitive as well. I started getting bored with Asylum toward the end and had to will myself to finish. City I absolutely loved though.
Nevver played asylum i cant get into non free roam games

just bought Mafia II, Max Payne 3, and Medal of Honor again.

Mostly short campaigns, but really enjoyed them. And for like 5 bucks a piece? Why not.

Video games have seem to've taken a dive in the past year or so... just nothing happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back