Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would disagree entirely, more games I've looked forward to this year than in a long time.

Anybody that was a fan of South Park really needs to have played South Park Stick of Truth.

Anybody that liked The Walking Dead by TTG needs to play The Wolf Among Us.

Anybody that likes Civ and fantasy needs to play Age of Wonders 3.

Dragon Age 3, Destiny, Galactic Civ3, GameOfThrones TTG, Pillars of Eternity, Star Citizen, Civilization Beyond Earth, Firefly Online, Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 all release this year. And you have all the marquee sports games truly being their 1st year of the next gen consoles. FIFA And NBA2K are already big hits.

Stick of truth was cool until like 75 percent of the way through my guy was so badass i was basically untouchable and won every battle with ease so i got bored

Plus i hate turn based games

Has no one played Destiny? Really? I do not have one of the new consoles but this may be the game that convinces me to break down and get one. It is like a combination of Halo, Mass Effect and Borderlands.

Stick of truth was cool until like 75 percent of the way through my guy was so badass i was basically untouchable and won every battle with ease so i got bored

Plus i hate turn based games

Did you finish it? I thought the same thing except early in the game, but the actual end of game was so funny and crazy that it was worth finishing. Absolutely.

Did you finish it? I thought the same thing except early in the game, but the actual end of game was so funny and crazy that it was worth finishing. Absolutely.
Ya it was funny as hell
The last abortion took me days. Kept nukin the world.lol. dont know if it was meant to be so difficult
The whole n.z thing.was a nice way to keep it fresh.till the end

Has no one played Destiny? Really? I do not have one of the new consoles but this may be the game that convinces me to break down and get one. It is like a combination of Halo, Mass Effect and Borderlands.

Played the Alpha. It was just Ok IMO. I am a PS4 guy so I haven't played Halo since Halo 2. In that regard, I enjoyed it because it brought back fond memories.

But it really didn't seem to bring anything new to the table. The comp. multiplayer felt tacked on, and the campaign stuff was as repetitive as hell.

Just the alpha, but I really didn't get the since it would be much better. Didn't bother downloading the beta.

Ya it was funny as hell
The last abortion took me days. Kept nukin the world.lol. dont know if it was meant to be so difficult
The whole n.z thing.was a nice way to keep it fresh.till the end

Worst part of the entire game. Wasn't just you.

I feel like such a loser that I just now know about FTL. Man this is going to be one of my favorite game of 2010 decade I can already tell.

Anyone else think its bs i can't pck the amount of time in simulated games in franchise in madden 11 my guys have like no stats compared to everyone

The Hammer... I played the Destiny Beta, and it was probably one of the best Beta's I have played in a while with the exception of Wildstar on PC, the PVE content or RP content was incredible and the PVP and battle arena was like going back to 04' and playing Halo 2 again it was awesome, I recommend you get a new gen console for it, but get a XBOX 1 I have both and can tell the the 1 is better especially since Sunset Overdrive, Halo Collection, and Fable Legends all look amazing and are 1 exclusives... plus live totally still trumps PSN

Has the best firing recoil, suppression effects and audio out of any shooter I've played before. And I've played way too many.

Also there is no bullsh*t perk/unlock system/kill streak. 9/10 right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back