Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that like tower defense games...

DeathTrap for PC is fantastic. Particularly if you have a buddy to play co-op with. I have one but if any of you get it and I'll play with.

Picked up my subscription for EVE Online today and my Counterstrike Source server gets DDOS'D daily so I haven't been able to play that.

Playing Elder Scrolls Online on my mac laptop. I heard a lot of negative last year when it was first out but, it appears, it's much better now. I've enjoyed it so far.

I'm about halfway done with Arkham Knight. Then I have Bloodbourn and The Witcher 3. Probably won't get around to finishing any of them until December. Then I'll move on to MGSV.

I'm about halfway done with Arkham Knight. Then I have Bloodbourn and The Witcher 3. Probably won't get around to finishing any of them until December. Then I'll move on to MGSV.

How are you liking Arkham Knight? A huge load of crap huh?

Bloodborne is where its at, my favorite release on PS4 so far.

I had an epiphany while playing Arkham Knight; one of the best games I have ever played. Unfortunately I play it for like five hours at a time and my eyes get strained and end up getting a migraine, but it's great fun!

Arkham knight was fun but.... I knew the big plot twist all along.

I'm not a huge batman enthusiast anyways, though.

Got MGSV now, chipping away at it, but i really do kinda miss old school metal gear gameplay, though... This one reminds me of peace walker too much.... And i fucking hated the story in that game.

Still playing NCAA Football 14 just because there has not been a new one. Then might move on to NBA 2k16 because you are supposed to get to play high school and college basketball on it.

I grabbed Ryse Son of Rome digital for 12 bucks. It got mediocre reviews but I am having a ton of fun with it. Only have 1 chapter left though ;/ Looks to have a decent online mode atleast. I would love for this to become an xb1 franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back