Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pushing about 40 hours into Fallout right now. Only level 23.

I got this recently. I kept doing missions for the first two factions and completely forgot about the story.

Confession time. I suck at game controllers and couldnt aim worth a damn

Now im level 40 and about to head to silver city. . LOL

Honestly, I feel my ps4 was a waste of money. Outside of Bloodborne I haven't been impressed with anything
I bought at ps4 first and sold it for the xbox one, yes the ps4 is the better console(tech wise), it just didn't have anything worth playing. If it wasn't so expensive I'd switch to gaming on the PC.

Honestly, I feel my ps4 was a waste of money. Outside of Bloodborne I haven't been impressed with anything
I still haven't got a new generation console. I was settled on a PS4 but now virtually all of my friends ended up with Xbox for some reason. I'm probably just going to hold off awhile longer. There's really nothing I'm dying to play. And I really don't have the time to dedicate to these super time consuming games anyway.

You know, I've never actually played any of the Uncharted. The only thing I played from Naughty Dog was The Last of Us. I am going to pick it up though, because it looks good.
They play like movies. Lots of fun. If you still have a PS3 around you should definitely give the old ones a play through.

My wife used to complain about me being "a gamer"... I told her she has no idea what she's talking about and should consider herself lucky. I own about a dozen games, OVER THE PAST DECADE. I played Red Dead Redemption and the Dead Island games when I had an opportunity. Also the Lego games.

"Gamer"... no clue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back