Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the Beta for The Division and it was kind of boring. The world was pretty empty not really a lot of enemys to fight in the PvE areas, the Dark Zone(PvP) was ok. Though other players will just randomly kill you for your loot and if you player is a low rank you get rekt.

Playing The Division atm. Stayed up last night to play it as it launched in the US. Been a lot of fun so far, really enjoying the game.

@Alex1939 You into shooters?

Nah. I like them but bored quickly.

Just finished fallout 4. Can't stop playing rocket league. Trying to qualify for final 64 and cash prizes in blood bowl 2. Have witcher 3 on deck.

Also been playing hell divers. Great coop game IMO

@Titans Eternal

I've been impatiently waiting the delayed release of roller coaster tycoon world, a series I really enjoyed. I've been needing a new strategy/sim game of some time. I tried city skylines which was pretty good but didn't grab me.

So yesterday I bought "game dev tycoon" on steam and damn I could not stop playing! 8 hours straight. Thought I'd give you the recommendation if you like that genre. Not an expensive game either.

Been hearing that a lot, was going to get it but I am glad I didn't.

Remember that mind blowing E3 trailer from like two years ago?

Looks like a PS3 game sometimes.

Cover system is bad. Stealth system is bad.

All the Guns feel the same. Enemies are bullet sponges in the name of it being a semi RPG I guess.

Pointless loot hoarding. If Ubisoft made Destiny it would be The Division.

Also graphical and audio bugs galore.

The game deleted like an hour of my progress at one point.

Yeah I played it way back when it first came out. Fun little game, but not much replayability once you "win"

not sure if they've made any changes or improvement or how long you've played it or whatever.

But i had a great time. Finally "won" on my eighth game. "Wizard's Road 3" was fucking 10-9-10-10 and made me 189 million as my fantasy-rpg mega sequel hit produced on the "eleventh hour" machine!!! I was psyched. Rash Roads 3 (racing-sim) was a close runner-up.

"Friendly Drunk" at "Whiskey Town Gaming" has earned the lifetime achievement award!

The witcher reminded of a not so good ElDer scrolls. Same with dark souls. Just couldn't get into either one for some reason.

My favorite game to this day is easily the last of us.

2k and madden are still my go to games.
Thinking about getting fallout 4. Hope it lives up to the hype

The witcher reminded of a not so good ElDer scrolls. Same with dark souls. Just couldn't get into either one for some reason.

My favorite game to this day is easily the last of us.

2k and madden are still my go to games.
Thinking about getting fallout 4. Hope it lives up to the hype

WAT?

Skyrim and Oblivion remind me a lot of not so good Elder Scrolls games. The Witcher is a far superior RPG compared to Skyrim and Oblivion. I am assuming you haven't played Morrowind cause most people haven't.

The elder scrolls games get worse with everyone. Oblivion had really good guild quest but a bad main story then skyrim had a average main story terrible guild quest and prettier graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back