Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Demon Hunter would be cool as hell, I just have no motivation for anything WoW related. I got old.

I have been done for a while but Blizzard knew what it would take to bring me back. Im really excited for the next expansion. Sooooo much lore and events we get to live.

Oh well. Cant blame you though. If I didnt know all the lore, i wouldnt have come back again.

I spent 8 years of my life in WoW i remember turning down hanging out with friends so i could raid. Not sure if i want to come back to this expansion i probably will but damn man that game ate years of my life.

I spent 8 years of my life in WoW i remember turning down hanging out with friends so i could raid. Not sure if i want to come back to this expansion i probably will but damn man that game ate years of my life.

Lol. I know the feeling. Now they have "looking for raid" groups so you can do all the raids and not have to commit to schedules.

Unless you want to raid mythics but hell no to set scheduled raiding for me. Did it for years and will never go back to it.

But.... the burning legion i back. I can't pass that up.

This is the expansion where you slowly level and take in the story while doing the quests.

Got a cousin addicted to WoW, its funny he hated that game and I was the one to give it a try. I ended up quitting, thought it was boring, he picked it up now puts in like 13 hours a day thats crazy.

No Mans Sky looks good.

Phone tag with my boss, he's IT and I'm pretty dang good at returning his calls when he can't answer... god, I love caller ID. Might be next week before he catches me waking up from a nap and forget to look.

Got a cousin addicted to WoW, its funny he hated that game and I was the one to give it a try. I ended up quitting, thought it was boring, he picked it up now puts in like 13 hours a day thats crazy.

No Mans Sky looks good.

Back when it first came out, there were tons of articles about people losing their children (child neglect) that i read.

Back then....you had to play for hours a day to be worth a damn. Now you can find "raid ready" loot just laying around, literally.

I was in a raid once where one of my raiders had to leave because her kid climbed up the steps, and fell down once he made it to the top.

World of Warcrack

I raided the first tier in Warlords and it was bad the quality of player has dropped hard. There are like 4 different difficulties now so i kept running into situations where my guild would get stuck on like boss 3 and after two hours call it quits and go down a difficulty. It blew my mind how easy people quit these days it was my first time raiding since the first tier in cataclysm and it put me off how soft most of the players got. I remember being stuck on bosses for a month doing 15 hours of a raiding a week.

I raided the first tier in Warlords and it was bad the quality of player has dropped hard. There are like 4 different difficulties now so i kept running into situations where my guild would get stuck on like boss 3 and after two hours call it quits and go down a difficulty. It blew my mind how easy people quit these days it was my first time raiding since the first tier in cataclysm and it put me off how soft most of the players got. I remember being stuck on bosses for a month doing 15 hours of a raiding a week.

Sarthation. 3 drakes up. Nicknamed Sarth3d. We werr farming everything except Sarth3d. It got to the point to where people got lazy and just wanted loot.

On Monday, after the raid, I told everyone were not farming anything anymote until we beat Sarth3d. 4 hours a night, 4 nights a week. We beat him on our 5th week.

We were server first. After that, few people still cared about loot. They just wanted the next challenge.

Now... you can go into looking for raid and TRY to wipe the raid, but you cant. They kill all "one person can wipe everyone" mechanics.

Me and a few of my buddies reformed a 10 man group. We cleared normal in 2.5 weeks. We were one boss away from the last boss, when my computer went splat. We split and everyone went their own way. We hadnt even raided heriocs for a month.

I have a lot of fond memories from playing WoW. Im glad its not like that anymore. No way could I stay interested enough to competitively raid again. This expansion is all about the lore for me.

And a small hope that we get to run across Kil'jaeden again

Never got into WoW... I always was MUD'ing in my college years.

Sad... was on my computer constantly for a text game, essentially. Good times, though.

The Division isn't that bad if you have a group that will stay near each other level wise.. the Dark Zone is pretty fun. I've tried it solo a few times and it's more intense that way.. tonight i was in a group of four, and another group of 4 was at the extract zone.. everyone stood around for a bit then they unloaded on us..

they all died and dropped their purple gear.. we called in another extract and they got back before it arrived.. and wrecked us and took their shit back

it was entertaining

it definitely has a lack of content though, it will suffer same fate as destiny.. good for a few weeks then you have nothing to do for months

The loot hoarding co-op play of Destiny and Division are the worst things outside of pay to win mobile gaming today.

Also why is there not a decent racer on PS4?

XBONE has Forza which is awesome.

PS4 has Project Cars which is fun but damn the car list is lame.

I need GT7 to hurry up.

The fact they won't let you play GT6 on PS4 is a national tragedy.

Driveclub is awesome

Not when you live on Forza and GT.

Driveclub is barely passable and the car list is weak.

Barely any Japanese or American manufacturers.

I need Subaru.

Project Cars is closest to GT but the car list there is laughable too.

Driveclub is holding me over until GT7

I went ahead and bit the bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back