Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat AC1 back when it first released. The graphics were great for the time, but the missions were extremely repetitive. I'd say skip it as well.

AC1 is backwards compatible on Xbox One and i was thinking of running through it again.. yeah missions are repetitive but at least there aren't 900 side missions that have you running around

Also.

Short Blade.

And
Assassinating Sibrand was a highlight, i love the paths you can take to get to him and then stealth assassinating via leap or hanging off the ship

I played the demo last night. I was not all that impressed, but I haven't been happy with Final Fantasy since they abandoned the turn-based combat system.

It will definitely not be an immediate purchase for me.

Ive been a fan of the series since they came out. No matter how bad the game seems to be, the story eventually grabs me and i end up liking it. I have been unhappy with many of them at the start then ended up liking them.

Im hoping this one does the same. I enjoy the worlds they create.

Im not expecting the demo to blow me away. However Ill end up getting it.

I hope to get the collectors edition as well.

It Legion (WoW) is released in September, I wont be sleeping much for a few months.

At this point it isn't even Final Fantasy anymore. Nothing is related to any of the previous installments(not that they were before). The combat system is totally different than the first dozen games. No reoccurring characters.

It's just brand recognition.

A big reason why I never got in to it was because they were never connected. They had some serious stuff going on with Tactics and 7.
They really went downhill after 10. I don't think I made it an hour into 10-2 or 12. 11 was disastrous. I don't know anyone who owns it.

They really went downhill after 10. I don't think I made it an hour into 10-2 or 12. 11 was disastrous. I don't know anyone who owns it.

X2 was hard to digest. Dances. Dresses......ungh.

It took a while but it eventually takes off. I never finished it but i will eventually. Plus the perfect ending, if you get it, has what many believe to be the best ending out of all of them.

It sounds like you wanted the battle system to not evolve. I think they did a great job of it. Ill never forget when it went away from old school castles and dragon to involving cities and machina. I nerd raged for a while, but ended up loving the same game. Im fine with a whole new world every time around.

Then again. If Im a fanboy of anything, it would be the FF series.

While i was against the multiple releases of the FF7 remake, so far it looks really good visually.

FF10 was the last good FF.
I bought FF13 and was absolutely pissed about it.
Worst FF game ever, so linear it hurt to play.

FF7 was the best followed by FF10 imo.
Excellent stories and the turn-based attack systems were on point.
Sephiroth has gotta be one of the best video game villains of all time.
I have a memory card somewhere with FF7 maxed out, gold chocobos and all.

Never did get Cloud's final limit break though.
Fuck the battle arena.

I might get a PS4 just so I can play the remake when it releases honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 got so much hate but I loved it.

7 is the best. 8, 9 and 12 follow in no particular order. Wasn't a huge fan of 10, 10-2 is trash.

13 I barely started.

FF10 was the last good FF.
I bought FF13 and was absolutely pissed about it.
Worst FF game ever, so linear it hurt to play.

FF7 was the best followed by FF10 imo.
Excellent stories and the turn-based attack systems were on point.
Sephiroth has gotta be one of the best video game villains of all time.
I have a memory card somewhere with FF7 maxed out, gold chocobos and all.

Never did get Cloud's final limit break though.
**** the battle arena.

I might get a PS4 just so I can play the remake when it releases honestly.
Man, I'd max out... multiple master materia and everything.

Ruby Weapon is still one of the hardest bosses I've ever played.

Man, I'd max out... multiple master materia and everything.

Ruby Weapon is still one of the hardest bosses I've ever played.
Oh yeah I maxed out pretty much every materia lol
Am I the only one that would grind as soon as I got the chance to go to the golden saucer, just so I could buy the lifetime pass the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back