Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I maxed out pretty much every materia lol
Am I the only one that would grind as soon as I got the chance to go to the golden saucer, just so I could buy the lifetime pass the first time?
I always looked for the vendor at the entrance that would give me approximately 30000 saucer coins.

The trick to Battle Arena was equipping properly.

Tetra, effect materias connected to certain others to prevent the effects of the slots and something that would allow you to hit multiple targets or multiple times.

Think I usually did effect+Hades, usually... the Enemy All is awesome. And the rest with counters.

It still has to line up for you, but you could stack it in your favor.

First time I made it through... I tore through it ridiculously fast!

I once destroyed the Battle Arena because I had Cloud at 7777 HP - by accident - and 7777 pretty much made you a total badass.

Did anyone ever get sucked in to getting 24x 1/24th soldiers thinking it would get you Sephiroth's sword?

Started the Witcher 3. Not really impressed with it as of yet. I think I have played somewhere between 1-2 hours. Just getting to the part where you go to slay the Gryphon.

Ill keep at it and see if it picks up.

I'm 80ish hours in and haven't finished the main story.

To be fair, when I slayed the griffen,that's when I knew this game was going to be badass.

Near the end of Bloodborne, found the last couple of bosses not too difficult. I'm in the old village (can't remember the weird spelling of it) where they respawn. Jesus that's a pain in the ass.

Give me like six months.

To get it or beat it?

I'll never beat it. I lose interest in games long before the end but for 20 hours or so I love them.

Racing games and Madden are the only ones that will hold me year round.

Forza, Driveclub, Gran Turismo, DiRT I lose months in.

DiRT hits in a couple. I'll be glued. Love WRC.

DiRT Rally is the best racing game on any console.

1. DiRT Rally
2. Forza
3. Project Cars
4. Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo
5. Driveclub

Praying daily for GT7

DiRT Rally is brutal fun. Unforgiving, no rewind, if you eat shit, you don finish the race. Semi-realistic damage.

Turn off ABS, traction control and run manual for the best experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back