Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been debating checking out Divinity: Original Sin enhanced edition.

I fired up steam and noticed I had money I had forgotten about in the wallet. So i just picked it up.

With all of the awards it got, im hoping it doesnt disappoint.

Got dark Souls 3 yesterday been pretty good so far. But those damn tentacle monsters that pop out of the mobs i avoid those like the plague.

been playing nba 2k16 my player mode... this game is directed by spike jonze, and the storyline for this mode is KILLER. honestly i'm extremely impressed by it

Playing Ark: Survival Evolved, pretty fun game, its like an advanced minecraft with dinosaurs.
my son plays that.

I like to loudly ask him things while he does so

:hitthefan:

at least I think that is the one that noise in the room alerts the bad guys. He plays another one where he runs around Ukraine

Last edited by a moderator:
Ratchet and Clank is waiting for me at home.

Can. Not. Wait.

Really fucking fun.

I never played the first one, figured it was worth a shot.

And I fucking needed it. I finished Witcher 3 the night before DS3 and R&C came out, I needed a relaxing break before DS3.

Now I am balls deep in DS3. 2 years of lackluster releases, and they are finally coming out in droves.

Really ****ing fun.

I never played the first one, figured it was worth a shot.

And I ****ing needed it. I finished Witcher 3 the night before DS3 and R&C came out, I needed a relaxing break before DS3.

Now I am balls deep in DS3. 2 years of lackluster releases, and they are finally coming out in droves.

I kinda wanna wait and play it in the new house because I'll have a big ass theatre screen but then I don't want to wait a month to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back