Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still enjoying it?

Thinking about getting it.
Ya I am, started playing with others online its fun to work together and build up your tribe. They creators announced that soon you will be able to play mods so that will be nice, new maps and different modes to play. Its worth 30$.

Ya I am, started playing with others online its fun to work together and build up your tribe. They creators announced that soon you will be able to play mods so that will be nice, new maps and different modes to play. Its worth 30$.

I got it.

I like it so far. Im just playing solo atm.

Im like 45ish hours into dark souls 3 i have found the trash to be much harder than the bosses. Hardest fight so far for me has been Aldrich Devourer of Souls any of my attempts where he spammed his arrow storm was brutal.

Im like 45ish hours into dark souls 3 i have found the trash to be much harder than the bosses. Hardest fight so far for me has been Aldrich Devourer of Souls any of my attempts where he spammed his arrow storm was brutal.

That was awful and the one immediately after that, depending on your path, frustrated me to no end.

That was awful and the one immediately after that, depending on your path, frustrated me to no end.
The worse part of Aldrich was his arrow storm was completely random i had tries where he didn't do it once and tries where he did nothing but it. I also had problems with the dancer and her weird angled swings.

What gets me with the souls games is you get a boss down to near death and get reak cocky and go all out attack and they just destroy you because you don't heal yourself

They always make great games imo.
I'm surprised at how balanced all the characters are.

There are 16 characters that all do very different things.

It took TF2 a couple years to get everything balanced.

It's still in open beta, and none of the characters are super OP. None are useless. They are already balanced very well, which is a great sign considering how early it is.

I'm surprised at how balanced all the characters are.

There are 16 characters that all do very different things.

It took TF2 a couple years to get everything balanced.

It's still in open beta, and none of the characters are super OP. None are useless. They are already balanced very well, which is a great sign considering how early it is.

Thats pretty impressive tbh. Blizzard usually always puts out one thats overpowered lol.

I doubt anyone here plays real time strategy besides myself. Although I think shortbus @RollTide does.

Offworld trading company is a new and fantastic rts from Soren Johnson the lead designer of the best in series civilization 4 game. Worth checking out for any that enjoy a good rts game, up to 8 player skirmish maps vs ai, 4 player multiplayer online. And one of the few games where I can say I enjoyed playing through the tutorial. Haven't tried campaign mode yet.

I should probably add that i had been playing in the closed beta of overwatch since octoberish. So i saw a lot of the bad characters get better and the good ones fall.

I should probably add that i had been playing in the closed beta of overwatch since octoberish. So i saw a lot of the bad characters get better and the good ones fall.

I might buy Overwatch if you didn't have to constantly counter-pick your character depending on what the enemy team is running. The constant swapping put me off of the game. I don't have time to learn every character, I want to pick 1-2 I like and focus on improving.

I might buy Overwatch if you didn't have to constantly counter-pick your character depending on what the enemy team is running. The constant swapping put me off of the game. I don't have time to learn every character, I want to pick 1-2 I like and focus on improving.
Counter picking isn't very prevalent most of the time unless you are really struggling most times it fine as long as you don't suck. Play a character with a lot variety in play style defense class characters are good for this and you won't have to switch that often. If you do end up having to switch there is always one or two characters that are similar to what you play that will fit the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back