Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were doing it and sacrificing gameplay then your griping might be worthwhile.

Everything Naughty Dog does is superior to anything any other studio does.

Isn't that more of a "movie" game though? I mean, I don't mind them at all, I love TellTale Games... I was a big fan of The Last of Us. But the only UnCharted game I played I did get kind of bored. Isn't it the type of game where like you are jumping up a cliff and the screen prompts you (Hit X now) etc?

Isn't that more of a "movie" game though? I mean, I don't mind them at all, I love TellTale Games... I was a big fan of The Last of Us. But the only UnCharted game I played I did get kind of bored. Isn't it the type of game where like you are jumping up a cliff and the screen prompts you (Hit X now) etc?
Yes, it is

There are definitely quick time events like that, but there are also over the shoulder shooting, car chases, and, you know, plot and character development.

Doom and Overwatch.

Doom is such an intense single player experience. Whip on the headphones listen to metal while slaying hell demons at a fast pace. Unreal.

Overwatch is addictive. Cant wait for them to add competitive to it.

I could never get into Doom, or super unrealistic shooters.

I think Halo and Borderlands was the only two I could tolerate.

Not into shooting demons or aliens or monsters lol

I could never get into Doom, or super unrealistic shooters.

I think Halo and Borderlands was the only two I could tolerate.

Not into shooting demons or aliens or monsters lol

I understand you on that. Typically I hate those type of games. Its just the fact the intensity of Doom is unmatched. Loud, bumping metal. Super fast paced. Always moving. It is a rare game in today's FPS environment.

I could never get into fps's... only exceptions are Dead Island and, technically, GTA, Red Dead Redemption and Battlefront - but I prefer being able to see the character.

@Scarecrow

3j0Ihi8.jpg

Anyone playing overwatch? It's gotten a lot of hype and I'm interested to hear what people think.
I bought it.

Really fun.

At launch, my only complaint is you don't exactly get bang for the buck.

No story. Limited game modes. Etc.

But everything coming after launch is free.

Really tight controls. Really balanced. Classes all play very differently, but are all useful in their own way.

Very solid take on an FPS.

Anyone playing overwatch? It's gotten a lot of hype and I'm interested to hear what people think.

Great game. Competitive mode coming this month. People will say it currently doesn't offer a lot but I disagree. The depth each character has brings so much variety to the table. Love the post match medal system. Cool little post match voting for who was the best. It's basically TF2 on steroids.

Playing Uncharted 4

How has this series gotten such praise but has had consistently some of the worst 3rd person shooting mechanics in all of videogames?

I had the same complaint about Last of Us. Great game until halfway in I run I to people and it became a shooter with crap gunplay.

The gunplay is awful. The enemy AI has always been silly.

One complaint is after shooting someone in the chest with an AK they don't flinch and just keep shooting.

The targeting is trash too.

Otherwise great game but every time o get to a shooting section I wish for it to end.

The new Tomb Raiders do guns much better

i've been getting back into fallout. they are about to release some awesome DLC and have already released quite a bit. mod support went live on 5/31 so in the coming months some awesome user-generated stuff will likely start pouring in also.

i've been getting back into fallout. they are about to release some awesome DLC and have already released quite a bit. mod support went live on 5/31 so in the coming months some awesome user-generated stuff will likely start pouring in also.

Clearly an Xbone peasant lol. Found any mods you are into yet?

Nukaworld looks like it will be a fun expansion. Looks like Diamond city but much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back