Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly an Xbone peasant lol. Found any mods you are into yet?

Nukaworld looks like it will be a fun expansion. Looks like Diamond city but much more.
I've only downloaded the dialogue mod. Makes the dialogue options in game much better. And yeah the DLC releasing this week allows you to create your own vaults and then do experiments on the tenants. And Nuka-World lets you become a raider, take over your own raider crew, and capture settlements. Should be a legit add-on.

I hooked up the old PS3 a month ago and went out an bought a used NCAA Football 14 for $25. The recruiting throughout the season is damn near better than playing the actual football games.

$25 for a game that is 2 years old..?

That seems... wrong.
Especially a sports game.

Maybe it has retained some value because it was the last one before the O'Bannon lawsuit, but it still seems really high.

I just bought six games yesterday for $35: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, COD Modern Warfare 3, Resistance, Resistance 2, and Heavenly Sword.

Steam has a big sale on games right now.

For anyone that enjoys the 4X strategy genre, eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate... Stellaris is a great addition that is Space setting. Blows away Master of Orion and Galactic Civilizations.

if you're a PC player and don't have civ 5 yet, it's only $7.50 on the steam sale right now. go get it. one of the best pc games ever. dont get the new beyond earth civ, it sucks

Heads up to anyone who plans on playing Metal Gear Solid 2 HD Remake; the Nikita missiles are in a different location than the old PS2 version.

I have beaten MGS2 PS2 like six times, so I have a good bit of it memorized. I swam around for a fucking hour looking for that damn weapon...

Finally got my theatre room installed so I finally got to pop this in:

yOwNFkU.jpg

I read Sony is shutting down the Little Big Planet servers soon. That's when it dawned me; this is our last chance to buy and play PS3 games. Once the serves shut down we won't be able to download patches anymore. If the game was a "broken game" at launch and required a day-one patch to be playable and you don't have that data before the server shuts down, that game is totally worthless.

Yaaaah, patches and DLC...

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was messing around with my PS4 and took a look at the amount of space I have left on the HDD. I have a 500GB HDD version with MLB The Show, Bloodborn, Madden 15, Arkham Knight, and CoD: Advanced Warfare installed on it. No demos, movies, or music. I have 210GB of space left.

The amount of space these next gen games take up is ridiculous. I will be upgrading to a 2TB HDD soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back