Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the wife has been away I have been buying games off of Steam and here's what I've been playing:

Shadowgate 2014: It's just like the old NES game but with very nice graphics, soundtrack, and really hard puzzles. It does get boring after a bit of just clicking and pointing.

Wolfenstein - The New Order: Man, this game has loads of action in it and it's very R rated so that makes it even better. I was expecting a Return to Castle Wolfenstein kind of game but it's more like COD:Modern Warfare.

Blood Bowl 2: A classic that never gets old. It's football played in the Warhammer universe. I used to play the board game back when I played 40K, Necromunda, and other Game Workshop games on the table top.

While the wife has been away I have been buying games off of Steam and here's what I've been playing:

Shadowgate 2014: It's just like the old NES game but with very nice graphics, soundtrack, and really hard puzzles. It does get boring after a bit of just clicking and pointing.

Wolfenstein - The New Order: Man, this game has loads of action in it and it's very R rated so that makes it even better. I was expecting a Return to Castle Wolfenstein kind of game but it's more like COD:Modern Warfare.

Blood Bowl 2: A classic that never gets old. It's football played in the Warhammer universe. I used to play the board game back when I played 40K, Necromunda, and other Game Workshop games on the table top.
Did you play the ORIGINAL Wolfenstein?

We had it on our Apple IIc.

Did you play the ORIGINAL Wolfenstein?

We had it on our Apple IIc.

In The New Order, there's a spot in the game where you can lay down on a bed and the character starts dreaming (lets you play the old Wolfenstein 3D game). Actually wait, I'm not sure. I didn't start playing Wolfenstein till around 1999 or 2000 when Return to Castle Wolfenstein came out. One of the best multi-player 1st person shooters ever IMO. The game you play while he is sleeping is 8bit looking.

In The New Order, there's a spot in the game where you can lay down on a bed and the character starts dreaming (lets you play the old Wolfenstein 3D game). Actually wait, I'm not sure. I didn't start playing Wolfenstein till around 1999 or 2000 when Return to Castle Wolfenstein came out. One of the best multi-player 1st person shooters ever IMO. The game you play while he is sleeping is 8bit looking.
This is the original from the 80's. Green line graphics.

So I finished Wolfenstein: The New Order and I must say what a damn good game! Now I just downloaded Star Trek Online and will give a review after a bit of playing.

There was discussion of Zapp Brannigan in another thread and it reminded me of a good time I had with Baldur's Gate 2 years ago.

You create a character and choose voice styles for him, a personality. When attacking, getting hit, selecting him or having him do an action... he would respond with certain lines.

I found Zapp Brannigan voice files online and put them in the game. Whenever my character would respond, it'd be a in Zapp's voice - and by using specific phrases, I could make them applicable to the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back