Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madden 16, NHL 15, GTA 5, Forza 6, teh new Need for Speed (not as much lately though), and the new Rainbow Six. NHL, NFL and GTA are what get played most though.

That's so 90s.

8zd8nsy9m0hx.jpg

I just started FO4 a couple of weeks ago. Just level 13 and already have a bunch of hours in it. I might not play anything else until 2017 unless I get bored with it.
Yeah I bought the full DLC pack and it expands the game quite a bit on top of the already huge game. The only game I might buy the remainder of the year is Battlefield, love me some battlefield games.

Yeah I bought the full DLC pack and it expands the game quite a bit on top of the already huge game. The only game I might buy the remainder of the year is Battlefield, love me some battlefield games.
Mafia 3 is shaping up like it will be a hit. The soundtrack alone makes me want it. Beats any GTA soundtrack if you are into 70s music.

Bought Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on PS4 for $10.

You can tell it takes a lot of elements from Uncharted and it certainly isn't the old-school Tomb Raiders from PS1 days. But it is really good.

My annual 3 (Madden 17, NHL 17, FIFA 17) and Mafia 3.

It's funny, I only buy 3 games per year and they all come out within a month of each other. I'm an old school Mafia fan from Mafia 1 on PC, so I instantly got hooked on that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back