Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodborne, is the game really that good? I've seen the YouTube reviews and they talk about how great it is, but from what I see it doesn't seem all that interesting.

Looks like a guy (you) running around linear maps, fighting mechanic heavy bosses...that's it. Not once in any of the videos did I even hear an NPC speak. How's the story? Can someone give me a no bullshit review?

Bloodborne, is the game really that good? I've seen the YouTube reviews and they talk about how great it is, but from what I see it doesn't seem all that interesting.

Looks like a guy (you) running around linear maps, fighting mechanic heavy bosses...that's it. Not once in any of the videos did I even hear an NPC speak. How's the story? Can someone give me a no bull**** review?

I have the game but haven't really played it. Felt the same way you do regarding what I've seen of it. People here love it like everything I've read elsewhere on the inter webs

Looks like a guy (you) running around linear maps, fighting mechanic heavy bosses...that's it.
It's pretty much the opposite.

The maps, and story for that matter, are not linear.

Literally every enemy in the game has the ability to kill you very quickly. It's not like a game like God of War where you just hack and slash. You have to draw enemies away from each other and take them on in small numbers or you will get butt raped.

I have finally gotten around to playing through the Metal Gear Solid series with the intention of playing Ground Zeros and MGS5 to finish up the series.

Going back and playing the old PS1 version is hard as shit because the controls are so archaic. No analog stick control. Moving is not pressure sensitive, so you either run full-speed or you are stationary. Square for attack, including shoot, instead of right trigger.

It's pretty much the opposite.

The maps, and story for that matter, are not linear.

Literally every enemy in the game has the ability to kill you very quickly. It's not like a game like God of War where you just hack and slash. You have to draw enemies away from each other and take them on in small numbers or you will get butt raped.
Yeah, I understand the difficulty. I was just hoping maybe the story or lore of the game would make it worth the price and the eventual smashing of my controller lol

It's not a game for everyone either.

It's THE game to buy for ps4 though and that's been the popular inter web opinion for a while.

I'm for real excited to sit down and get into it. Although they are different games, I got so hooked on fallout 4 I just been playing strategy type games on PC or rocket league or hell divers.

I have witcher 3 (played 5 or so hours) or blood borne to get hooked on next

I recently bought an Xbox One, so I decided to get Dark Souls III instead of Bloodborne. I realize they're roughly the same game, but with DSIII your friends can co-op with you.

ITS HARD AS HELL!

I recently bought an Xbox One, so I decided to get Dark Souls III instead of Bloodborne. I realize they're roughly the same game, but with DSIII your friends can co-op with you.

ITS HARD AS HELL!

You can do that same with Bloodborne.

They're basically the same game in terms of mechanics and what you can do. In fact it's made by the same company.

FUUUUUU

Just realized I have been playing DS3 for about 12 hours today.

BB is a much faster game. DS3 is slower and methodical.

And I don't know all about that, several times I have went back to a broad sword to get some speed. Really, both games don't have many speedy weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back