Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hated this game. Or maybe I just sucked really bad at it. Didn't like that if I died I started all over and I tend to die a lot. Is it worth another try?
Once you accept that dying is just apart of the game you will have a lot more fun. It's definitely going to challenge you.

You eventually unlock shortcuts that help you progress, even if you die.

Hated this game. Or maybe I just sucked really bad at it. Didn't like that if I died I started all over and I tend to die a lot. Is it worth another try?
If you are struggling, you can Google some walk throughs.

A guy by epic name bro, on YouTube is probably the best. Watch just a handful of those and it will set you in the right direction.

I loved it, and I definitely think it's worth toughing out.

@Titans Eternal

Did you finish Life Is Strange? What did you think of last episode? What choice did you make?

How does it rank for you against the Telltale games? I imagine you've played all the major TTGs?
Yep, I hit chapter 5 then put it down for a few days. Finally managed to finish it up. I was able to avoid all the spoilers online so chapter 5 was pretty wild. Definitely caught me off guard.

At the end, I saved Chloe. Max and Chloe then left Arcadia Bay and scissored hardcore, imo. This is one of the best games I've played in the genre, without a doubt. Game never got mundane or boring, and the time rewind mechanics/puzzles were just amazingly well done.

And man... the part where you see Chloe if her dad doesn't die...so brutal. I refused to kill her when she asked.

LiS 9/10, only TT like game I enjoyed more was The Wolf Among Us.

Yep, I hit chapter 5 then put it down for a few days. Finally managed to finish it up. I was able to avoid all the spoilers online so chapter 5 was pretty wild. Definitely caught me off guard.

At the end, I saved Chloe. Max and Chloe then left Arcadia Bay and scissored hardcore, imo. This is one of the best games I've played in the genre, without a doubt. Game never got mundane or boring, and the time rewind mechanics/puzzles were just amazingly well done.

And man... the part where you see Chloe if her dad doesn't die...so brutal. I refused to kill her when she asked.

LiS 9/10, only TT like game I enjoyed more was The Wolf Among Us.

Awesome! Surprisingly episode 5 had a lot of hate but I also liked it. I thought it was real trippy. I also agree but tales from borderland was really good. I also saved Chloe so they could scissor for life. Felt kind of bad for Chloe's mom and the dude that liked max. But the rest of Arcadia bay was a bunch of tools so fuck em

Is it really good? Games are expensive right now here in Canada and I am being thrift with what games I buy at 79.99
If you like shooters, yes. The ability tree is very cool, good perk system as you level up. Enemies/missions give you xp, armor/weapons that they drop.

It's pretty much Destiny with better shooting and cover mechanics set in New York.

If you like shooters, yes. The ability tree is very cool, good perk system as you level up. Enemies/missions give you xp, armor/weapons that they drop.

It's pretty much Destiny with better shooting and cover mechanics set in New York.

How are the MMO components? Run into lost of people and stuff?

MMO aspect is fine. You run into people in safe zones/safe houses. There is a Matchmaking system for different activities. For Missions, or free roam etc, can always find folks to play with. I've been soloing mostly though, only ran matchmaking missions 2-3 times so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back