Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt that your fantasy with Josh McDaniels?
Blowing Josh McDaniels dozens of times or blowing dozens of Josh McDaniels?

Got me on this one, Bukkake.

chris-pratt-reaction-gif.gif

I'm sold on Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm going into full media silence on it until I buy it. I've been waiting for an open world game not set in medieval times/high fantasy.

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-Fry.jpg

I'm sold on Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm going into full media silence on it until I buy it. I've been waiting for an open world game not set in medieval times/high fantasy.

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-Fry.jpg
Perfect. You better block me son or imma spoiler the living hell outta you. I know the ending lmfao

If you know how it ends what's stopping it from doing it now? Why wait

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ZERO HORIZON DAWN PLOT TWIST

@The Bukafax
Learn how to use spoiler tags - or don't post spoilers - Cruds

The story twist is that this is the second cycle in this world. The main character, Aloy, discovers by visiting the Ancient Ruins of civilization at the end of the game that the 'humans' you see walking around, including you, are simply bio-machines from the first cycle that used biomatter to replicate, like humans reproduce. Humanity has been gone EVEN LONGER than we, the players, think at first. The corruption is never fully explained, it's just established that it's from an unknown source within the ruins, but there's a hint it might have more importance in a sequel. The ending has Aloy basically choose between wiping out the robots or the bio-machines, since the robots were initially programmed by the original humans to wipe out the living creatures the bio-machines that yearned to live like humans hundreds of thousands of years ago feed off.

Zero Dawn is the name of the software found in a huge building in the Ancient Ruins that can shut off the beings roaming the world or your own race

Get rekt

Last edited by a moderator:
RE7 looks awesome though.

I didn't even like playing the ones on the PS1 when I was a kid because they were too freaky. No way in HELL am I playing it in VR.

I'm playing through Mirror's Edge right now. ****ing awful. I don't even want to finish it, but I'll power through.

Resident Evil 4 was the peak for me on those. It is the only reason I bought a Game Cube.

RE 5 was still really good and I like the Co-op aspect though I was disappointed it was not as long as RE4. Also disappointed they got rid of the "Stranger" guy.

Everything after RE 5 :disappointed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back