Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many jokes to be made about a cocky bukkake drowning in his own medicine.

It's like you want me to do this to you.
There is nothing you can do to me here lol. You seem quite antagonistic because my name starts with "Buk". You gonna dox me here or what? Lets see you up your game, one trick pony.

So you want to ruin it for everyone else because you got a problem with someone you don't know, will never meet and can easily ignore?

Get some thicker skin.
The person has a problem with me...

Hypocritical post is hypocritical. You have a problem with a post that you can easily ignore for an inconsequential plot ending of a video game that you can easily choose not to read and ignore?

Get some thicker skin.

The world where unbridled antagonism is viewed as the better choice over spoiler culture... JUST LMFAO

Last edited by a moderator:
The person has a problem with me...

Hypocritical post is hypocritical. You have a problem with a post that you can easily ignore for an inconsequential plot ending of a video game that you can easily choose not to read and ignore?

Get some thicker skin.

The world where unbridled antagonism is viewed as the better choice over spoiler culture... JUST LMFAO

How can I ignore a post that has spoilers if I don't know it has spoilers because I haven't read it yet.

Moron.

How can I ignore a post that has spoilers if I don't know it has spoilers because I haven't read it yet.

Moron.

Well if you decided to not read any prior posts and somehow landed on that specific one, then ignored to read what I quoted from Fry, then couldn't understand what "The stories twist" meant, I'm not sure how you wouldn't be able to tell.

Moron.

Well if you decided to not read any prior posts and somehow landed on that specific one, then ignored to read what I quoted from Fry, then couldn't understand what "The stories twist" meant, I'm not sure how you wouldn't be able to tell.

Moron.

The concept is really beyond your grasp isn't it?

The concept is really beyond your grasp isn't it?
The concept of people may get spoiled? Yes. The fact their are multiple warnings that I have listed to prevent those who don't want to read it should be able to pick up on the prior conversation and the beginning of the sentence.

If the story is truly good and captivating it should not hinge on the ending. It should be able to captivate its audience even though the story is known. That is why classic literature is able to live on. Is that a concept that you cannot discern?

If the story is truly good and captivating it should not hinge on the ending. It should be able to captivate its audience even though the story is known. That is why classic literature is able to live on. Is that a concept that cannot discern?

That is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

That is the dumbest **** I've ever read.
Care to divulge beyond the vulgar?

The "spoiler" of the Great Gatsby is well known. That is a classic book that has been around for decades. Yet with that knowledge well known it is still annually a top seller. People enjoy the whole, not the payoff.

My paragraph contained 3 points.

1. Good story should not rely on an ending
2. Captivate an audience even with knowledge of the story
3. A solid foundation and a whole is the reason classic literature as a reason it has become classic.

Please uncover the "dumbest ****" and explain your process as to how you reached your conclusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing how the story goes before immersing yourself in the movie/game/book ruins it.

Moreso, you don't have the right to tell people something they don't want to know. No matter how much you want to justify it to yourself.

As for the Great Gatsby, how do you know it is not new readers getting into it? I have no idea what the spoiler is or how the book goes so I would be one of those people.

Much like I never knew the twist in Empire Strikes Back before I was old enough to watch it, however I had The Sixth Sense spoiled to me before I ever saw it and I didn't enjoy the movie because I knew.

Knowing how the story goes before immersing yourself in the movie/game/book ruins it.

Moreso, you don't have the right to tell people something they don't want to know. No matter how much you want to justify it to yourself.

As for the Great Gatsby, how do you know it is not new readers getting into it? I have no idea what the spoiler is or how the book goes so I would be one of those people.

Much like I never knew the twist in Empire Strikes Back before I was old enough to watch it, however I had The Sixth Sense spoiled to me before I ever saw it and I didn't enjoy the movie because I knew.

That is a great sentence but does nothing beyond a surface level statement. You need to explain why "story" is the one that ruins it. Why can things such as atmosphere and game play be enjoyed without a complimentary story?

Book sales during its movie release window. It was a top selling book during and after its release window. Their are coinciding audiences which will be taking in the story in both mediums.

That is right, the spoiler ruins The Sixth Sense. It is a terrible story. It relies on one big payoff. That is not a good story. If that were the case M. Night would have been hitting home run hits for the past 2 decades since its release.

dont ruin the ends of games for people in here you twat

@The Bukafax
Hostile environments brew hostile content. It is either diplomatically dealt with or it is chaos. It seems chaos of freedom of speech is the choice. You cannot as a user decree what you deem what types of speech cannot be posted. That is up to the moderator. If the moderator is able to justify hostile attacks, I cannot see why they would bar content which is published online.

Hostile environments brew hostile content. It is either diplomatically dealt with or it is chaos. It seems chaos of freedom of speech is the choice. You cannot as a user decree what you deem what types of speech cannot be posted. That is up to the moderator. If the moderator is able to justify hostile attacks, I cannot see why they would bar content which is published online.
just stop being a twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back